Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Feb 20, 2008, 02:46 PM
    I am confused .
    Do you think this guy likes me?

We met last year at a field trip, he lent me a movie after the trip... after 3 month, we met again going to a conference out of state. During the conference, we happened to share the same room, he took me to a restaurant and paid for it. After we got back we met about 3 times a week, he took me out on V's day( I mentioned what he would be doing on that night first, then he asked me out) and couple other times randomly during the last week. He talked to me about school and life, nothing romantic. Tonight we will be working on an event together...

what should I do? Do you think he likes me? How do I find out?

Thanks,
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Feb 20, 2008, 02:51 PM
    The best thing you can do is ask him! :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Ask him. This isn't your first time dating is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about my ex [ 1 Answers ]

About two months ago my girlfriend and I stopped seeing each other. It was kind of a mutual thing. She needed more time with her kids. I understand her needing time with her kids, they are more important than I am. But it was kind of a sudden thing and it felt like she was using her kids as an...

Confused! [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all... I am so confused... Can any body tell me about a credited universities online..! I came across two of them: 1- Ashwood University 2- Al Meda University

I'm so confused [ 6 Answers ]

I was dating a guy for 2 months. All was going well on my side and as far as I could tell on his side too, he was telling me that he hasn't been so happy in along time and his soul was content. We did have a issue a few weeks into dating where he told me that he wanted to remain friends with his...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

I ve been with my boyfriend for about a year now. We moved in together right away everything was great the first couple of months and so. But then I realized I moved to a town where I don't know anyone. All my friends live 2 hours of more away from me.So its been really hard adjusting to this. On...

View more questions Search