Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rolandys19 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 02:06 PM
    I think my friend likes me but is in love with hr boyfirend
    We are extremely good friends and do do some things sexually, and kiss. The problem is that she has a boyfriend who she has bee wiith for years. She has said things like "Iwish I didnt love him so much" and other things along those lines. She claims she doesn't like me romanticly but I think sheis lying. I don't know what to do. Should I back off or continue how w are and let her decid what to do?etim

We have not had sex we both agreed on that, she just bives me bj's and we dry hump. I know she has not had sex with anyone other than him because I can tell tat she is not lying.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Feb 20, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Oh wow. Well if she 'loved him so much', why is she doing things with you?
    Big red flag!
    Back down for now. I think she's confused. Give her some time to think about what she really wants. Best of luck!
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Feb 20, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Well, if she has a boyfriend and is doing some sexual things with you, then she is cheating on him. If she truly loved him, she wouldn't be doing those things with anyone except him. If she won't commit to her "boyfriend" she probably won't commit to you. If you want more than casual sex, then break it off. Otherwise you run the risk of getting too attached and then getting hurt. You should also get tested because if she is having other sexual partners (boyfriend) besides you, then your risk of contracting something is higher. Better safe than sorry, and all. You also run the risk of the boyfriend finding out and being extremely upset with you. I can't tell you what decision to make, but I think you deserve a girl who will want to be with just you and not use you as "second best" when her boyfriend isn't around. Take a step back and ease it off so that both of you can decide what you each really want.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Sounds like she's playing you both. Get out before you end up with a broken heart.
    xxxlovecanhurtxxx Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 03:03 PM
    I think he most not be making her happy as much as she thinks. She probably just wants to believe she love him. When in reality she doesn't. But since she does have a boyfriend you need to back off for now. Just let her know you will always be there for her. But you should give her boyfriend the respects of leaving her alone. If you and her were really meant to be it will happen one day.
    Rolandys19 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 07:15 PM
    I thank you for helping me figure out what to do you all have been very helpful and I am going to let her figure who she really wants
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 21, 2008, 08:39 PM
    She knows who she wants, she wants both of you. Is it really your intention to let your future rest on what "she" wants? You're doing that now and that's not working out very well is it?

Let's see, you're losing a good friendship slowly through inappropriate sexual interaction, you're settling into the role of "the other guy" since someone else has the title "boyfriend", and you don't seem to mind this situation at all?

Or do you? You're questioning it, so why not be honest with yourself instead of putting it on her. Don't you deserve a clean relationship, someone who has a concept of fidelity? Doesn't she?

You two are bad for one another. Leave it to her and you're just as likely to still be in this situation a month from now as not. Fix it yourself. Fix it like a man, be a man and seek some nobler relations with an available woman.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think my boyfriend likes my best friend more than me [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys, I need some help... I've got a boyfriend... I'm really happy with him... but just lately he's been showing a great interest in my best friend... they have been talking heaps lately and they both have exams in the same glass so they are always talking and sitting together... he seems to...

He only likes me as a friend right? [ 1 Answers ]

this guy and I got a bit tipsy and flirted. Though I'm not sure how drunk he was- he does this thing where he has 2 and “pretends” I did like him last year, we were friends. Hes never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl, I guess is shy. I kind of stopped liking him because I hardly ever see him this...

My friend is 13 and is deciding on who she likes [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: So I'm 12 my friend is 13. Here mother says she can date,right? Here is her problem(oh she asked me to do this): She is dating our very close friend name Jesse,right?And they are like in love but there is this new guy in her health class and he keeps staring at her.I think he likes...

He likes me I like his best friend. [ 4 Answers ]

So this boy in my grade really likes me and he finally admitted it through a text message, a really sweet one for that matter. By the way Im not using real names so lets say James is the guy who likes me and Todd is the guy I like... Text message: Hey, its James, listen now that its summer I...

Boyfirend v. Best friend [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, here's the thing, my best friend made me do something that I promised my boyfriend I wouldn't do anymore because she didn't know that I stopped, and he hates her now, because I told him because I didn't want him to hate me. And now he hates her and whenever he sees us together he gets all...

View more questions Search