Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dude23 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Should I say no?
    I have been dating this girl for 2 months and she broke it off. We didn't talk for about 3 months and for those 3 months she dated 2 other people. We started talking again and she wanted us to have a non serious relationship and also to keep it private I said OK. A couple weeks later she broke it off again and I haven't talked to her for a long while. Now she wants us to get back together again and keep this one private too. I told her what's the point you're going to get bored of me in a couple weeks she says this time its going to different because I have changed and I have gotten more mature. So what I want to know is should I go for it or should I just forget about it
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Feb 20, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dude23
    i have been dating this girl for 2 months and she broke it off. we didn't talk for about 3 months and for those 3 months she dated 2 other people. We started talking again and she wanted us to have a non serious relationship and also to keep it private I said ok. A couple weeks later she broke it off again and I haven't talked to her for a long while. Now she wants us to get back together again and keep this one private too. I told her whats the point you're gonna get bored of me in a couple weeks she says this time its gonna different because I have changed and I have gotten more mature. So what i wanna know is should i go for it or should i just forget about it

NO let it go, number one the "let's keep it private is not mature at all" sounds to me she is hiding something.. Just let her go she is uncertain about your relationship, actually 2 months, I wouldn't loose a day of sleep over her, and those two months obviously you didn't accomplish anything because She was as she said "immature" leave it alone, and find someone who wants to be with you and who is happy enough to let the world know they are with you!

The end let her go Bro!
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Feb 20, 2008, 01:39 PM
    How old are you? Why does she break up with you?

Anyway, she is playing games, obviously very immature, you say you have matured... why would you want an immature girl. I've been down that road, for like 2 years... be prepared to deal with a lot of crap.

And she wants to keep it private? What is she... ashamed of you or something? And I think that she may just be keeping you around in case something else with someone else goes wrong, you're the security blanket.

I say... leave this one alone, say no. I'm sure she's real pretty because she sounds like a nutjob.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:42 PM
    What does being pretty have anything to do with being a nut job?

Like said posts above, stay out of this one.

Sounds like the reason she wants it to be hush-hush is because she is seeing someone else but that also depends on how old she is as well.

Protect yourself is all I have to say.
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Feb 20, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE
    What does being pretty have anything to do with being a nut job?
    Personally, I've found that young, beautiful girls are often a tad wacky... this doesn't apply to them all, but guys will know what I'm talking about.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:45 PM
    You deserve someone who will shout to the world that you're hers... and vice versa.

Darlin, you deserve better. :)
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Feb 20, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Anyone who is trying to hide a relationship is just asking for trouble. If you get back into the relationship, she most likley is going to break it off again. And the more time you two spend together, the more you're going to get emotionally attached, and when it's finally over and done with you'll be in more pain the you'd be in if you two go your separate ways now. All in all, the balls in your court! But you really do deserve better!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 03:49 PM
    If you want to be her secret jerk, go ahead, as what she has always done is jerk you around. Do you really need advice as to what to do about her? She is playin' you pardner.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Feb 20, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Let her go. When someone wants to keep the relationship a secret, that's always a red flag. If she truly wanted to be with you, she wouldn't be hiding it from everyone she knows! Sounds to me like she is playing games. I would be suspicious that there may be another guy she is seeing since she doesn't want anyone to know about you. Not saying that's the case, but it makes me wonder. You deserve someone who won't play games. Let her go and don't stress about it.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Well if you want to keep punishing yourself take her back and be her SECRET boyfriend (whats that about)??

Once bitten twice shy I say.
    Carebear86 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 20, 2008, 08:32 PM
    She doesn't deserve you. Why does she want to keep it on a down low? Makes no sense to me. If she was committed and really liked you she would want the world to know!! Just stay single and a nice girl who will treat you the right way will come along! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search