Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lanie4322 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Reversal of life estate deed using quit claim deed
    Can a life estate deed be reversed if all remainders sign a quit claim deed in North Carolina?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2008, 08:12 AM
    As a general proposition, yes; but the possibilities and complexities could be larger than what few details you have shared.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lanie4322
    Can a life estate deed be reversed if all remainders sign a quit claim deed in north carolina?

Is this the same problem you posted - and several people answered in detail - in January? If so, the threads should be combined because the situation is more involved than this one sentence would indicate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Special warranty deed and quit claim deed what are they? [ 6 Answers ]

What is the difference bewtween the two and what is the purpose?

Quit claim deed / settling estate [ 1 Answers ]

I don't even know where to start so I will explain from the beginning. About 13 years ago , I was in a bad marital situation and needed a place to live , so I purchased a house and financed it in my parents name for various reasons. Very shortly after that my mother became very ill with cancer and...

Real Estate - quit claim deed [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I was given a quit claim deed on my grandfather's house several years ago. It was filed at the court house. Recently, I attempted to take out an equity loan to build a garage. The lender said that the house belonged to my parents. I went to the court house to see where the problem...

Corrective Deed, New Quit Claim Deed, or See an Attorney? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a major problem with a quit claim deed that was done regarding my father's property. The intention was to put me in the deed but as an heir to the property, not as a co-owner or anything like that. So, a quit claim deed was filled out and recorded at the clerk of the circuit court. However,...

View more questions Search