Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kindj Posts: 253, Reputation: 105

Feb 20, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Dual citizenship?
    Is it possible for a U.S. citizen to obtain dual citizenship with another nation?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Not at all. Many of our government officials and corporate media owners have dual citizenship with Israel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dual Citizenship [ 5 Answers ]

Are there any countries where I can pick up a dual citizenship form, I am US born and don't want to loose my US citizenship - but I also don't want to have to get married just to get a citizenship from another country?:

Dual Citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a United States Citizen, and am interested in dual citizenship with Canada. Would I need to establish residency in a Province or Territory (of Canada) to obtain dual citizenship? I don't have any family ties in Canada. It is said that in 2008, a passport will be needed to go to the Canadian...

Dual citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My father and grandparents were born in Paris, France. I was born in the United States, where I now live. I am interested in dual citizenship with France and the U.S. for studying purposes. I live in Philadelphia, but I believe the French Embassy is in New York. Does anyone have any...

View more questions Search