Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wiley 1970 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Drug Testing Hair Follicle
    I recently took a pre employment drug test for a major company.Their method of drug
    Testing was both specimen and hair follicle.I know that hair follicle testing is more percise
    And can go as far back as a year.I took two small tokes off a joint back three months
    Ago.And another couple of tokes a month prior.They chose to take their hair sample from
    My arm pits.My question is will I fail this drug test.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 11:32 AM
    ... we just answered this question... posted by you.

We don't know if you'll pass or fail... that's up to the gods (or the chromatography lab techs).

However, there is a good chance that your thc levels will show up on the test. Will it be enough to make you fail? Not sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle drug testing [ 3 Answers ]

Can a 12 panel hair drug test differentiate between hydro codone and hydromorphone if hydrocodone is already depostited in hair ?

Drug testing Hair Folical [ 2 Answers ]

I have a couple of questions about Drug testing using hair folicial.I took a drug test this past Saturday and they took hair from my arm pitts.I took two small tokes off a joint Exactly three months ago and another two tokes approximatly a month prior.Ive done A lot of research about hair...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a former addict, but he has been clean for 13 years. He has recently had to take a hair follicle test for custody of his son. This test was done on pubic hair and showed a positive for cocaine and marijuana. The cocaine level was approximately 300. How long can cocaine...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone one know of a web site or company that sells hair follicle collection kits that will cover synthetic opiates? I'm looking to identify Nubain on a hair follicle screen, I don't think it can be identified by name, but it would be covered by a test that covered synthetic opiates. Thank...

Hair Follicle Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hair follicle drug test coming up in a 3-4 days. I smoked marijuana about a month and a half ago for the first time in 8 years. I have short hair that I cut every week and a half. I only had a few hits off a bowl when I smoked. Will that show up in a hair follicle drug test?

View more questions Search