Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Feb 20, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Wowie!

Uuuh, leave them... goodness I'm pretty sure a monkey could answer this.
    anamia Posts: 25, Reputation: 7

Feb 20, 2008, 02:25 PM
    You would probably get caught... that is why whenever I want to have someone offed, I hire a hit man.

Yeh. Um. Why do you stay with a loser? Don't say you love him and that's why you stay. I have never understood women like that. You have to love yourself - and your children more. Get out, get a life... and start living. Maybe then you will be more content with the idea of letting him live. :)
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Feb 20, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Leaving him would be must easier and have less consiquences then killing him.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 02:47 PM
    You need to get out of this relationship and see a therapist to help you work through your issues. Do not kill him. If you kill him you'll get caught. And then your children will have no one.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Feb 20, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55
    you need to get out of this relationship and see a therapist to help you work through your issues. do not kill him. if you kill him you'll get caught. and then your children will have no one.
    Mhm! Therapy will help you work on the issues you had with this man. :)
    jt9879 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Well he sounds like he deserves it... so if I were the judge I would let you slide with manslaughter probably.. lol.. just kick his out.. he's just taking up space. ;)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Does he do house work or make himself useful at home? Back in the day a man went to work, and a woman stayed home, and took care of kids and the house. Stop doing the house work, and leave it to him. If he doesn't step up raise hell. At least you get to see how a man feels, when he comes home to a nasty house, and no food, after a hard days work.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 02:15 PM
    No, you wouldn't! First-degree murder carries a life sentence, usually without the possibility of parole and in some states a possible death sentence. It's not at all wise to advocate criminal activity on an open forum such as this. Just the fact that you posted such a question could implicate you. You may want to consider deleting this thread (if the mods don't beat you to it.)
    eruditemargaret9 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Feb 23, 2008, 03:57 PM
    I can already see this on the news "Woman kills boyfriend after site-users were alarmed at her posting which suggested murder...etc"
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Feb 23, 2008, 04:09 PM
    So if someone deletes this thread and she kills him, would the deleter be an accessory before the fact?
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 04:13 PM
    So if someone deletes this thread and she kills him, would the deleter be an accessory before the fact?
    Even if (s)he were, (s)he wouldn't be liable or culpable, since (s)he'd be acting in the interest of preventing the use of this forum for advocating illegal activity. And since this forum is anonymous, there's no way that anything posted on this thread could be considered as evidence that could be used to stop or prosecute a killer.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 09:30 PM
    He's lazy

U are a bad comedian.

U may just deserve each other...
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 24, 2008, 05:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123
    he's lazy

u are a bad comedian.

u may just deserve eachother....
    Why am I a bad comedian and maybe we do deserve each other but kicked him out now anyway so he is gone
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicki143
    why am i a bad comedian and maybe we do deserve each other but kicked him out now anyway so he is gone
    Wow, that fast huh? I bet he'll be back before the end of the week!

Feb 24, 2008, 08:36 AM
    How was it fast it took 11 years. You bet your life he will not be back got his mother to mother him now till ne finds some other mug.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Feb 24, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicki143
    How was it fast it took 11 years. you bet your life he will not be back got his mother to mother him now till ne finds some other mug.

Good for you... let him grow up...
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Feb 24, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by s_cianci
    And since this forum is anonymous, there's no way that anything posted on this thread could be considered as evidence that could be used to stop or prosecute a killer.
    ?? You mean Nikki the 34 year old atheist travel agent from Hull, England with 4 kids, the first of whom she had at an early age and the other three are a girl and a boy aged 13 and a younger girl aged 11 is anonymous. You mean the lady who owes 812 pounds to the city or whatever and has a cop friend drop in for coffee now and then. This is the lady that has posted interest in killing her partner many times on this site. In a town of 250K how long do you think it would take the police to find her? Minutes or hours?

So the administrators would delete this thread and that would somehow trump evidence of premeditation of murder?

Feb 24, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rodandy12
    ??? You mean Nikki the 34 year old atheist travel agent from Hull, England with 4 kids, the first of whom she had at an early age and the other three are a girl and a boy aged 13 and a younger girl aged 11 is anonymous. You mean the lady who owes 812 pounds to the city or whatever and has a cop friend drop in for coffee now and then. This is the lady that has posted interest in killing her partner many times on this site. In a town of 250K how long do you think it would take the police to find her? Minutes or hours?

So the administrators would delete this thread and that would somehow trump evidence of premeditation of murder?
    Are you stalking me. He has gone now I never killed him never was going to kill him it was a question.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 10:10 AM
    ... it was your introduction post.

I want to ask... why you thought it was a good idea to ask "would I get away with murder?"

If an 8 year old asked me that, I'd understand. You're a grown up... with kids. Do you think you'd get away with murder? You watch TV... right? COPS... AMERICA'S MOST WANTED... heck, even CSI?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 10:18 AM
    To me it sounds that this guy is not the problem but you. It sounds that your jealous of him being self employed. At least he does work. Might be different from yours but still contributes. You sound like you're the one that needs help. Each situation is different but sounds like jealousy to me on your end.
    You have not even thought about the children in this situation it is ALL ABOUT YOU. RED FLAGS RED FLAGS.

If anything happens to your partner, or ex partner. You will defiantly be the main suspect or the only suspect and all these posts will actually be used against you in trial.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Was it suicide or murder? [ 21 Answers ]

Since the psychics who've responded to my questions on this forum have been so very helpful, I'd like to ask you to help me out one last time on something much more important than anything I've asked to date: Did my sister-in-law really commit suicide as the coroner's office has reported to us, or...

Murder or not? [ 5 Answers ]

If someone sees another person collapse but doesn't ever help them or call an ambulance, and the other person later dies, but would have lived if help had been offered, is that considered murder? If so, what degree of murder is it?

Is murder wrong [ 49 Answers ]

Why is it wrong can anyone tell me? In all sincerity is murder wrong and why is it wrong

Was It Murder? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a hypothetical from a story I'm working on. A guy gets shot by someone who maliciously intends to murder him (unfortunate). The shot does not kill the victim. He runs off and stumbles into a highway where he is almost hit by a truck (more unfortunate). The near miss scares the guy. He...

View more questions Search