Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katrina27 Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Feb 20, 2008, 05:50 AM
    Site won't open
    Hi. For some reason an internet site I very much need at the moment will not open no matter how I try I keep getting "internet explorer cannotnopen this page" message. Every other site I use works perfectly. But like I said I really need this one at the moment. I rang the company whose site it is and they say its working fine and it works for everyone else I know it used to work fine for me but not now. Any one any ideas?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 20, 2008, 06:00 AM
    It would help if we knew which site you where trying to open.
    Are there any filters or blocks that are possibly stopping you opening this site ?
    Have you completely cleared your internet cache and tried again?

Feb 20, 2008, 07:23 AM
    There are no filters or blocks to my knowledge. I have deleted the cookies, hitory etc if that's the same as cache? The site is FÁS - Irish National Training and Employment Authority its an irish site for jobs etc. thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 20, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Try this link as it takes you to the Google cache first: FÁS - Irish National Training and Employment Authority

Feb 20, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Thanks but no that didn't work for me either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My itunes won't open at all, does anybody know how to get it to open? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got my computer back after having new virus scanns on my computer downloaded.. and I have used itunes since then but last night when I logged out and logged back in this morning, when I click on itunes, all that happens is it has the mouse thing which looks like its loading for a couple...

I cannot open internet explorer site [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot open internet explorer site when openning a message is displaying like" internet Explorer has encountered and needs to close " and there will be two option like Debug close IF HE CLICK ON THE CLOSE BUTTON THE PAGE WILL BE CLOSED HEL ME

Can't open site [ 1 Answers ]

I Couldn't Open Site "www.oshoworld.com"

Icons won't open [ 1 Answers ]

I can't open any icons on the desktop or some things in the start menu such as the control panel, when I try to the screen goes blank for a few seconds and then recovers. Also when I try to download anything it says I do not have administrative powers but I can't open up the control panel to change...

My guide me.com site won't work [ 6 Answers ]

:-/ Can anyone tell me what can I do to find out why my guide me.com site won't work? I use the guide me.com chat through Yahoo and I keep getting the error page saying the page cannot be found and I may need to adjust my browser settings.. The main Yahoo site works fine for chat and the messenger...

View more questions Search