Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TWAPxPOWxUGH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 02:00 AM
    80-90's cartoon/anime (can't remember name)
    Watched this anime on vhs close to 13 years ago. From what I remember, the movie was a series of small clips. The main character was muscular, top heavy, wore an all blue spandex suit that cover his round top head with really large top teeth protruding past his jaw (reminds me of The Tick, sort of) character would hang out by a bridge, under the bridge. Talks in a monotone manner. The title may be two lettered... "IS" or "IZ" or "ID"... or I might be waaay off. Any clue? Please help! Thanks.
    Jiggawalla Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

Jun 2, 2008, 08:33 AM
    I am almost positive your talking about "The Maxx".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to turn a picture into anime/japanese cartoon style [ 7 Answers ]

So my best friend is having a birthday party but I am finding it difficult to buy a card for her. So I decided to make my own and get a picture of her and turn it into anime/japanese cartoon style (because we LOVE anime) The problem is I don't know how to do it. I have read some online tutors...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

80s anime cartoon series [ 3 Answers ]

the main thing i remember about this cartoon series is there was a unicorn, it was little and it had a friend, i dont remember if it was a kid or another animal. the villian was a wizard or something like that and it was short and had bug bulgey eyes and it was always after the unicorn. the most...

80s cartoon movie, anime style help! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I barely remember this movie, but I know I saw it a million times. Which makes it all the more aggravating that I can't remember the darn thing. I saw it in the early to mid 80s, but it was probably done in the late 70s. Very similar to the hans christian anderson's the little mermaid...

View more questions Search