Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Jan 23, 2006, 08:48 PM
    January 15 Episode of "24"
    I intended to record the premier episode (season 5) of "24" which aired on 01/15/2006. Unfortunately I set my VCR on the wrong channel. Now I am recording subsequent episodes, and refusing to view them until I see the first one. If anyone can provide me with the missing episode on VCR or DVD, I would be happy to reimburse the cost of the copy and mailing. I hope that I have not violated any rules of this site.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

CSI "Play With Fire" episode [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am trying to find out the title and artist of the song at the beginning 5 min of the "Play With Fire" episode of CSI that aired the week of May 8th, 2003, just before the body was discovered. If anyone can help me... I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.