Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leeboy Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Feb 19, 2008, 10:26 PM
    What's the best Photo Editing for beginners?
    Hi everyone, I have been playing around with photo editing for a while. I have pretty well leard Adobe Photoshop Home Edition 4 , but I am finding out I need a little bit more. I tried Ulead Photo impact 10 , but I could not understand it at all. Does anyone have a decent progam I could try? Thanks in advance.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Feb 19, 2008, 11:34 PM
    I like HP photosmart premiere, its really easy and makes all my photos look great. I have other programs, but I always seem to go back to that one. I believe it is a free download too.
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 20, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Photoscape : Free Photo Editing Software Download

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting for beginners [ 1 Answers ]

How are the nominal accounts closed to revenue and expense summary account?? :confused:

Photo editing [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a free photo editing download that lets you mix pics?:cool:

Computers for beginners [ 10 Answers ]

Why can I receive email but not be able to send, is this an isolated problem or permanent one+what tne heck is the mail daemon? Is my email possesed?

IT, video/photo editing freelance [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has just sold his IT company. He is still doing a little bit of IT work, but would mainly like to do editing for anyone or anything (whether it be private or business). He is self employed & would really like this business to pick up so that he will not have to seek a job & be...

A beginners question [ 1 Answers ]

Would I be correct in assuming that you post the totals from the journals to the general ledgers at the end of each accounting cycle. For example if your accounting period was from the 20th of each month to the next.. you would add all your journal entries and post to ledgers then ?

View more questions Search