Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    courtneyh08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 08:52 PM
    Can I?
    Well Me & My Boyfriend Are Several Years Apart.But We Want A Child... Can My Parents Make Me Give Up The Baby? Or Can The Cops Arrest My Boyfriend?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 09:04 PM
    What is your age difference? I'm assuming your still in your teens which is not a good time to have a baby. If you're worried that your parents will make you give it up it's probably because you are to young. Why not wait until you're older, if you really love each other than waiting shouldn't be a problem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Yes, if you are 14 or 15 ( even 16 in some states) the boy can be arrested and set to jail, he will be classified as a chlld molestor for his entire life. And if you are that young, you don't need a child, no matter what you think you want, and need to wait.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Feb 20, 2008, 10:42 AM
    If you were to get pregnant you would be the one to decide what happens to the baby, but if you are that young you really need to wait. I'm sure you don't want to hear that, but trust me, it is not easy having a baby. You still have a lot of growing up to do. As for the boyfriend, he could easily be placed in jail. Just wait a few years. In five years you will look back and realize that you were a completely different person, and in fact probably aren't ready for a baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search