Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blusia Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Korea- laws
    I am preparing to study abroad and I know laws are different everywhere you go. Does anyone know which drugs are illegal in korea and what the drinking age is?

1) the Narcotics Act for
    Regulating raw opium and opium poppy, cocaine, and
    Heroin; 2) the Cannabis Control Act for regulating
    Marijuana; and 3) the Psychotropic Substances
    Control Act for regulating methamphetamine, its
    Derivatives and acid-ephedrine. In general it is
    A crime to sell, produce, cultivate, manufacture,
    Smuggle, possess, or use the substances or
    Materials listed above and to be involved in
    Behaviors violating the above Acts.

This is all I can find- and it does not include "shrooms" or alcohol in this paragraph-

Thank You,
    blusia
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 09:31 PM
    Drinking in Korea :: Korea Guide

Legal drinking age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whack from korea [ 4 Answers ]

There was this little guy sitting in a bar, drinking, minding his own business when all of a sudden this great big guy comes in and --WHACK! -- knocks him clean off the bar stool and onto the floor. The big guy says, "That was a karate chop from Korea." The little guy thinks "GEEZ," but he gets...

Are weddings different here and in south korea? [ 1 Answers ]

If I got married in south korea would it be any different then getting married here?

Now I live in korea. With no one to talk to [ 1 Answers ]

Let me just start by saying I feel kind of dead in side. I don't know how to act normal. I'm not weird. I don't look gross or freaky or anything of that nature. I just don't know what to say to people. I have a few really good friends back home, but recently I move to south korea. (im in the...

Iraq, N Korea, Iran [ 78 Answers ]

Ok. We are in Iraq, Iran will possibly have nuclear weapons within the next two years, and it is possible N Korea could be fairly close if not already there. We are distracted in Iraq, so what do we do? THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT CUT AND RUN OR BUSH'S POLICY ON IRAQ OR Whether IT IS AN ILLEGAL...

Need tips for a trip to Korea [ 3 Answers ]

Ok me and my friends are obviously planning a trip to Korea for next year and I wanted to know if anyone can give me tips. Like a good place to buy tickets and stuff.

View more questions Search