Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockgirl08 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Picking a prom dress color!
    I have a pale skin tone and brown hair. I was wondering what color of dress i should look for. I dont want to look too pale!
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Feb 19, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Try going for bright colors. It will make your pale skin look beautiful. Try going for reds, blues, greens, purples and such. Hope this helped!
    xBrittney818 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 04:02 PM
    You should probably get a dress that's doft pink, purple, orange, or something like that, but don't get one that's too bright or it will look strange.
    pretty in blue Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 04:36 PM
    I too have fair skin and brown hair. I would'nt go for black because that can make you look paler, but navy works well on fair people. Aqua/sea green is nice too, fushia pink and blues are nice as well. I wear a blue eyeliner because this helps to open your eyes when having photos for such a special occasion. Also if I buy a colour dress that seems to make me look pale a will have a natural, light spray tan and that does the trick. Have a great time!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Picking a dress color [ 27 Answers ]

:-/okie dokie we have a semi-formal dance coming up in may, and its kind of like a mini-prom (im in 8th grade) and the girls all wear dresses. My question is, how do I know what color(s) to look for? I have medium blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and your typical winter pale skin. Im thinking black,...

Prom dress color [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Brenda. My prom party is coming soon, and I don't know what color to choose for my prom dress. I was think about red, but I don't think my dad is going to like it and I don't want any problem on that special day. So... what do you suggest me? I'm brunette with dark brown eyes and...

I need Help picking out a prom dress color. [ 7 Answers ]

I honestly have no idea what color dress to wear to my 2007 senior prom. I'm 5'7, I have shoulder length black hair(its natural so its not that tacky bluish black color), blue eyes, and im PALE! Like, really pale. lol. I do not want black. your help is appreciated.:D

Picking a dress color [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in ninth grade, and this is my first dressy dance. My first and only other dance I've had was for homecoming, but it was just casual, with jeans, etc. I'm pale, with brown eyes and blonde hair. Help me out please:)

I need help with picking a dress. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a sophomore and I am going to my boyfriends schools semi-formal winter carnival dance. I don't want to be to dressed up since I don't know many of the people there. I am 5' 4", brownish hair, brown eyes, freckles, and kind of tan but not really. And I like darker colors. I also am not looking...

View more questions Search