Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkpupluver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Children's movie about mole?
    alright. i can't remember the name of this move but i do remmeber that a mole(?) gets trapped in a cage and it very scared and its all freaking out.and other animals rescue it? thanks for your help!
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Feb 19, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Could be Once Upon a Forest (1993)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Need Name of A children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

There is a movie that is about 10 years old ,maybe more, that I need the title of. It is a children's movie and it is about a little girl who is on an adventure. She has to go through obstacles like walking upside down on a dirt road and she has little friends that are like cabage patch kids (I...

Children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

My sister is trying to figure out an animated movie that is about a toy that has to go to the end of the world where all of the old toys go too, and there is a giant rocking horse there, but that is all she can remember. If anyone knows this movie, please letme know!

Mole-mole ratios [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: Given the fallowing balanced equation, 2Al + 3S -> Al2S3 Q 1. How many moles of Al2S3 will form if we start with 16 moles of Al? Q 2. How many moles of sulfur will be combined with 16 moles of Al? ...

Children's Movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie that my daughter used to watch in the 90s, It has a talking purple book, a wizard and a library. There was hole in the floor where she thinks a dragon used to come out. I don't think is was scary... Any ideas?? This is driving us both nuts:eek:

View more questions Search