Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sosdog Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Jan 23, 2006, 05:48 PM
    Yet another BPII question...
    Can't even think of a way to phrase the question.

I am BiPolar. Diagnosed by several psychiatrists and psychologists.

My temp cycle used to run about 18 months.

I've been in care for 10 years.

I've seen apporximately 14 different pshycians.

Meds no good.

Talk therapy sort of, kind of but nothing really helpful.

Cycles have been advancing. From 18 month cycle routines now down to about 3.4 month cycle routines.

Last psychologist I saw suggested that maybe the cycles are changing because I am getting a little older.

Now.. the disorder has affected me of course. But its affecting everything else more dramatically.

Wife doesn't understand what's going on and has just started rejecting anything that might reasonate why I'm being 'an *** today'

Jobs go good right up until I am forced to work through peak or valley and then 'thats all she wrote.'

Am I destined to become hermit? Social misfit? Intense psychotheraputic nightmarish hospitalized med dosed invalid?

I've never found anyone, or anything, I could relate to for more than a little while.

And that's not to say I haven't tried VERY hard A lot of times.

Sos

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.