Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaminov Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 01:26 PM
    89 civic lx started ran for a min then stalled now won't start
    The car is parked in front of my job it was a cold day I went to warm up the car it started fine ran for a min. then stalled and does not restart tried boosting it from didnd help when I turn the key it makes the crancing noise but nothing happens just the gggggggggg noise plase help
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Start by removing and fully charging the battery--if necessary, replace it. Be sure to clean battery terminals and cable connections. Then, if the problem persists, perform the tests, outlined in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 Toyota carina Stalled and won't start [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 1992 Toyota Carina. Some day it couldn't start. I removed the relays and put them back and voilą! It started. A couple of months later, it started jerking. This would however not happen when I step on it a lot. Six months later, the Engine just stopped while I was driving. I called...

93 Civic won't start, turns over but won't crank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda del sol SI that I converted to manual, before the swap everything was fine, cranked up, my battery and alterntor were going bad but would crank up, after the swap, it turns over but nothing happens,I'm not gettting any spark at all, I went and got a new distributor but still...

92 civic won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 92 civic no fire to plugs

94 civic stalled and won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My 94 Civic has stalled a couple of times and has a slight miss when it is idling.The exhaust has come apart and I was going to take it in this week to have it fixed and it stalled and will not start.It turns over fine and sounds like it could start.It has 122,000 miles on it and was purchased 2...

94 civic started now won't... [ 2 Answers ]

Here's a good one... I just replaced head gasket on a 94 civic.. completed job.. jumped in car started her up ran nice real quiet started up on second try.. with car running I got out to look at the engine... noticed oil leaking from under valve cover.. nice... turned off car noticed vavle cover...

View more questions Search