Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmandaCintron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 12:53 PM
    What does my husband need to do to adopt my daughter?
    What does my husband need to do to adopt my daughter?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 19, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Get an attorney to file a petition for adoption in Family court.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Well what your husband needs to do, to adpt the child of you and some other man, is to get an attorney to file a motoin, to contact the actual bio father and get him to sign over his rights with permission for this other person to adopt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does my husband adopt my daughter? [ 2 Answers ]

What do we have to do for my husband to adopt my daughter?

My husband wants to adopt my daughter? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the easies way for my husband to adopt my daughter? Her dad has nothing to do with her, he will sign over his rights cause he already said he would. So what is the cheapest and easiest way to do this. Thank you.

How my can my husband adopt my daughter [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to know how can my husband adopt my 3 yr. old daughter. Since she's been born her biological father has not been seen or heard from. My husband has taken care of her since she was 6 months old. Thank you in advance Fermeka Velez

Husband wants to adopt my daughter [ 4 Answers ]

My ex husband has custody of my daughter which he is not the biologial father. I want to bring her home so bad. I got remarried and my now husband wants to adopt her. Are there any chances for us and if so, what would be the first step? Please somebody help us!!

Husband adopt my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

I just got married and I have a two year old daurhter that's albino by a nothere man and my husband would love to asopd her. We have a nothere girl that's his and we want both of them to have to same last name. But the bad thing is I can't find my older darhters real dad but he's not on her papers...

View more questions Search