Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Experts of monobenzone, I can use your lending hand about bleaching my skin
    Please, Is their anyone I can TRUST! All response are welcome,
    I looking for someone who is very informed and have
    Experienced monobenzone (power or cream) skin bleaching agent.
    I am very interested in bleaching my skin 3-4 shades lighter.
    Things I would love to known;
    Personal experience with mono
    Where can I buy it from in the U.S.A.(cream or power)
    How much mono power do I mix and what do I mix it with
    I would GALDLY appreciate your response.
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Feb 19, 2008, 03:43 PM
    ALL I know about this product is that it makes you white not lighter. It permanantly removes melanin in skin. So if you just want to become a few shades lighter this may not be the product you want. It is very strong!
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Feb 19, 2008, 05:54 PM
    sassyT

You can lighten a few shades with mono you just have to use a lower percentage
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Feb 20, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowkat
    sassyT

you can lighten a few shades with mono you just have to use a lower percentage
    Really? I didn't know that. What percentage do I need to use just to lighten? And is it safe? Side effect?
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Feb 20, 2008, 02:44 PM
    10-20%

Never go over 20%
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Anyone tried 3% mono?
    Sashimi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 09:36 PM
    Jojo9090,

I'm waiting to get my 3% mono. I'm putting all my hopes into this product 'cause I'm tired of trying everything else without results. What's your ethnicity? What's original skin color? I'm Hispanic, medium to light brown. I'll keep you posted on my progress...

Mar 16, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi
    Jojo9090,

I'm waiting to get my 3% mono. I'm putting all my hopes into this product 'cause I'm tired of trying everything else without results. What's your ethnicity? What's original skin color? I'm Hispanic, medium to light brown. I'll keep you posted on my progress...
    NO try 1% mono
    retzay Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 10:40 PM
    You guys are leading yourself into your very own demise.

I tried to warn you but you don't listen.. just like I did..

Mar 16, 2008, 10:40 PM
    People who depigmented used benoquin.. go for it if you have any..

Mar 17, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by retzay
    Benoquin is the brand name for mono, NO difference
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Mar 17, 2008, 11:13 AM

retzay, please let these folks do what they want. A lot of them are hell bent on becoming light skin or white .

And you cry and plea is falling on deaf ears. Please just let them experience for themselves. If you notice a lot of them say well if you use 1%, 3% small percentage etc. then you can't mess up. Well this let you know right there that they want to use it no matter what the cost. they figure small percentages don't hurt so retzay. Let them be.

Mar 17, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown skin
    benoquin is the brand name for mono, NO difference
    YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE

1) It's real mono
    2) The mix is failure-proof. People tend to mix sh1t their own way and then they will go crying and wailing.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 17, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomy123
    retzay, please let these folks do what they want. a lot of them are hell bent on becoming light skin or white .

and you cry and plea is falling on deaf ears. please just let them experience for themselves. if you notice a lot of them say well if you use 1%, 3% small percentage etc. then you can't mess up. well this let you know right there that they want to use it no matter what the cost. they figure small percentages don't hurt so retzay. let them be.
    Gloomy, what was your original color? What have you used cream or powder, but I have a feeling that you mixed your own powder, hope you're doing better
    reward007 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 06:02 AM
    You guys are leading yourself into your very own demise.

I tried to warn you but you don't listen.. just like I did..

Hi I am new to this site and skin lightening I would like to hear from people that has used MONO as I have been using 10% with sun cream added to it (for a week now) but no different has happened to my skin I don't know if its will damage my skin long term please help
    absolutkaos Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 01:21 AM
    I think every experience is different for everyone. Sometimes it takes months before you see a real difference in your skin. But everyone who's using it says they have results so I guess you need to be patient
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2008, 06:23 PM
    YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE

1) It's real mono
    2) The mix is failure-proof. People tend to mix sh1t their own way and then they will go crying and wailing.
    [F]Retzay,

Do you have any pictures? Before and After? I was interested in this option a while ago. Then I got the facts by investigation, and opted against this option.

No one should base their judgements, especially mixtures of potent skin bleaching agents, soley on hearsay. Your life is in your hands. Internet scammers can care less about the outcome of their very unforgiving ingredients, on your beautiful skin. Some mixtures are too harmful to include on the label of your purchased product.

Each person has very different immune systems. No one person will have the same "side effects" as another.

Ask Me Help Desker's...listen, if you really are "interested" in a particular product, especially something so extreme as bleaching agents, you should perform your own "research" on the product(s) that may interest you. Then, ask a dermatologist, and always, always, conduct and through investigation of the company you are purchasing your merchandise from. In example, take your product to a laboratory to get tested. Know your facts first, then make your decision.

I can only anticipate you will be smart in your decision making. It's your life and it's in your hands.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Great advice links, nicely said
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Mar 30, 2009, 02:36 PM

I agree too with link. Monobenzone is quite complicated and no one person will have the same results. First, if mixing or compounded your own cream, you would need to make sure that the mono particles are completely dissolved in an alcohol source. This is VERY difficult and almost impossible to do without some sort of mortal/pestle machine. Because true monobenzone powder will come as an off white to white color and will need to be crushed in order to be completely dissolved. If not, you could have flakes. Also, unless you get monobenzone from a legit and legal chemical company, you run the risk of not knowing what harmful chemical could be added to the mono, like mercury. Even, ICN, the original manufacturer for Benoquin, had difficulties finding pure monobenzone. This was one contributing factor for why Benoquin was discontinued. Secondly, if you use the compounded cream from a legit source, monobenzone is highly unpredictable and could have various results. If you don't have vitiligo, it will be more difficult to completely depigment the skin, but it can happen if you use enough cream over a lengthy period. Monobenzone will not just lighten the skin a few shades, it will permanently depig the skin with chances of getting dark spots. Lastly, if you choose to use it, your skin will start getting stark white little spots which will gradually fade with the rest of the body. For example, if you put mono on your arms, you could see little white confetti spots on your thighs.
    I hope this info helps.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 08:22 PM

Clueless your r right but there are 2 types of monobenzone the one used int eh original benoquin cream ( which is the refined monobenzone powder) and then there's the unrefined raw monobenzone powder, which ranges from a white to beigh colour

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Bleaching [ 1 Answers ]

I have been suffering from a skin disease called vitiligo which has permanently removed about 20 to 30 % of my skin color. It is very unattractive and I want to permanently bleach my skin what steps do I need to take to start this process. Thank You Neelia

Skin bleaching [ 1 Answers ]

How can I bleach my skin permanently

Skin Bleaching [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'am looking for skin bleaching pills that really work! Could you please tell me which ones are the best if there are any, I've wasted enough money. Thanks

Skin bleaching [ 2 Answers ]

I was born on the brown side... in between light and dark.. but I want to be lighter than what I am... is there anything I can use to become lighter?

View more questions Search