Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sha_BangBang Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 12:08 PM
    My friend is smoking and drinking.
    Okay I have another question. Me and my friend used to hang out all the time during the summer. But then this year he changed a lot. I don't know why but I just recently found out that he has been smoking weed and drinking all the time. I don't know what to do, and I try to hang out with him to try to get him to stop but he is always "too busy." I really need help.:(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Move on and make some new friends.
    Sha_BangBang Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 03:58 PM
    They are old friends, I'm not just going to drop them.
    Thank you though.
    mummy-duck Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Your friend is probably just rebelling or trying to be cool. I wouldn't give up on him completely but I would stand back just a little so that you don't get hurt to.
    Just let him know you are there and keep trying to catch up cause one day when he wakes up and realises that you stuck through with him even though you both didn't hang out he will turn back to you!
    Just have patience it may take awhile but don't give in stick by him no matter wha but be careful that you don't get hurt either!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Smoking and Drinking,I am really depressed n helpless [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My boy friend had promised me when we got into a relationship that he will quit smoking.He did quit smoking for 3 months.I was fine with him having a occasional drink socially and told him so. But recently due to some issues in business... its been almost 2- 3 months now he drinks every...

Smoking and drinking [ 2 Answers ]

All of my siblings and my parents smoke and drink. I'm always around them and I can't stand the smell of smoke. I do I get them to stop amoking and drinking?:confused:

Smoking and drinking [ 4 Answers ]

All of my siblings and my parents smoke and drink. I'm always around them and I can't stand the smell of smoke. How do I get them to stop smoking and drinking?:confused:

View more questions Search