Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dorknet Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 11:31 AM
    Am I being followed by a ghost or demonic presence?
    One time in my bedroom I was woken by a horrible feeling that something was choking and crushing me. I cried out to Jesus and I opened my eyes. I am a Christian. I saw a dark shadow with demonic red eyes next to my bed then fade away into my closet. I did not sleep for the rest of the night. I could still feel the fingers around my neck that had choked me.

I saw the same creature in a bush in my backyard years earlier when I glanced out the window late at night. When I looked back,It was gone.I never told anyone because I thought I was going crazy.

Once in a while I will hear someone call my name. When I look around, no one is addressing me. The voice just whispers my name. That is all. It is neither male nor female.

Two nights ago I heard knocking at my door twice - three knocks each at around 3:00 am 5 min apart. I looked out the glass door. No one was there. My husband thought I was dreaming but I had been awaken by the paper boy 5 min earlier.
    katrina27 Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Feb 19, 2008, 12:52 PM
    This could be sleep paralysis. Do you become paralsed during these epidodes?
    I often wake, cannot move, and hear voices, the room goes ice cold, then a witch like demon sits on my chest and crushes me.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Feb 19, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Oooooh Mothman!!

My aunt had something evil in her house, and she was supposed to say the following words: "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus." It eventually went away. You could try saying that!

Feb 19, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by katrina27
    this could be sleep paralysis. do you become paralsed during these epidodes?
    i often wake, cannot move, and hear voices, the room goes ice cold, then a witch like demon sits on my chest and crushes me.

Only once was I paralyzed. The other times I was wide awake. I was not asleep at all.

Feb 19, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaangel180
    Oooooh Mothman!!!!!

My aunt had something evil in her house, and she was supposed to say the following words: "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus." It eventually went away. You could try saying that!!
    The incidents always seem to go away when I ask them in the name of Christ.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 01:58 PM
    It is very possible, while the sleep paralyze happens ( happened to me once, it is scary)

But yes many things happen, if you go to a church that does house blessings you may consder having this done.
    memile Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2008, 06:33 PM
    This sounds like a very big problem I would go to a local preist and spill your guts but other than that if he can't help I would bring your pastor to bless your home and my family had to got to each room saying this is my house in the name of the lord I command you to leave but do not yell and scream at it that might hurt you!
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Feb 20, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorknet
    The incidents always seem to go away when I ask them in the name of Christ.
    Yes, then I would keep chanting things of that nature. Like the others said, I would also have a priest come in and bless the house. How long has this been going on for?

Feb 21, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaangel180
    Yes, then I would keep chanting things of that nature. Like the others said, I would also have a priest come in and bless the house. How long has this been going on for?

This has been going on for 15 years
    belsammael Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Mar 11, 2008, 12:08 AM
    You can ask it to go away, not per se in the name of Christ, but rather like you would send away any unwanted visitor in your house: you tell them this presence is making you feel uncomfortable, and that this has been going on for long enough, and that it is now time for that presence to move on to where it really needs to be...

In addition, keep in mind that this presence is exactly that: a presence, a lingering memory from the past, a leftover residu without any real power... because how can memories really harm or bother us? Not unless we want them to.. right?

Good luck.
    kattyk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 10:26 PM
    I know where you are coming from, I have something of the same nature happening to me. Ever since I was little I have seen things around me, heard voices etc. Then once I started living on my own, no matter where it seems I go my house is always haunted.
    My husband used to laugh at me until we moved into our last apt. together. Like starting the day after we moved in, we kept finding the broom behind my bedroom door I'd put it back then the next day or two it would be back there. While I was at work, the doorbell at my home kept ringing and my husband was standing at the door and no one was there ( it never happened again), a clock flew off the wall twice and landed at my hubby's feet ( once in the living room and once in the kitchen within 10 minutes of each other) This has been going on everywhere I go, as far as I can tell... You can't really do much to get rid of it. I've had my apt smudged TWICE, crufixes, prayers, getting mad, being nice all no good. I figure there's just something that I am not able to understand yet and in time the answers will come. I know that answer sucks but if you find anything out.. Please let me know!
    wiccan123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Well,
    You are not going crazy (promise)
    You are being followed, or maybe you're house is just haunted.
    First lets start with why ghost haunt.
    When they died is my have been sudden.
    Their soul has not realised that the body has dessided, or they could have died unhappy.
    With glowing red eyes, that's not a good sign.
    I would do some research on you're house or even the property.
    Do not be afraid though, that's what ghost live off is fear.
    Whenever you hear something, ignore it and go on with you're normal life.
    But I would't stop there, I would go get you're house clensed.
    Not only for you're safety eather.
    I understand you're a christain but go get a protection spell on you and anyone who lives in that house along with you.
    With that on you're side the ghost will not be able to physically harm you, but it doesn't mean it won't start doing more things to get you're attention.
    The catch with the house cleansing is it doesn't always work 100% depending on how harmful the ghost is.
    There could be a chance that you will have to move.
    Before you jump to any conclutions though, being a christian I would go to the confecional box, tell everything, no matter how bad you sined. Then talk to a prest and get his advice.
    If he suggests that you will need someone that more powerful than him then do it.
    I hope it works, and my advice helped you figure out what you need to do a little, but I would't hesitate about getting this done, you were attacked and it could be worse the next time around.
    Shaydilady13 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 11:57 AM
    You were awakened by the paper boy at 3:00 in the morning!! Don't you think that is a little to early. Well anyway, there maybe a demand in your home and knows you're a christian person and it wants to hurt you. I suggest you get people that can since negative energy to check out your house. You never know if your going get hurt real bad from this negative thing in your house. I suggest you get it checked out or get out of there!!
    amazingsmile Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 11:59 AM

It is not sleep paralysis, its funny because I have felt evil presences since I was like 14 and I'm 19 now, and I didn't suffer from so called sleep paralysis because this evil thing followed me when I was awake and my sister would also strange feelings too.
    It maybe most likely because you have opened up the doors so that evil can come through, with me I messed around with tarot cards, I went to visit psychics, I was doing bad things, and loved researching about HELL which is stuped thing to do unless your intentions are well, wow I feel the holy spirit with me right now and wants me to tell you this, so you better read it lol, wellll with me when I used to see evil presences I noticed they would go away if I spoke about jesus, even speaking his name over and over again will help it go away, most people like me are dead afraid of evil spirits but I remember hearing that they are more afraid of us, the reason why jesus doesn't help sometimes is because of faith, he's always there with us but our low faith doesn't help, basically lets say your talking to jesus... he's on mute... you can't hear him at all... why ? Because that evil spirit that's haunting you is in the middle laughing at you... jesus wants YOU to demand that spirit to go in jesus name, not say it nicely but DEMAND it, and ull find that when you do, you'll not only find it doesn't come back you'll find that you can feel jesus presence with you... he's no longer on mute

Recently when I was in bed I saw a evil presence fly right past me... I was scared I just started praying demanding it to go in jesus name... then a saw a bright light come and go... when I demanded it to go jesus saw my faith and then helped... its not to say he won't help but it comes down to faith too,

Sometimes jesus tests us too, he allows evil things into our lives (not to harm us he won't allow that unless under other circumstances) he only allows it so that you can rebuilt your faith in him... I used to call myself a christian but was I? I think not... do you know that you are saved? How sure are you? Do you feel jesus presence with u? I didn't at all... until I pray, repent, ask him into my heart... and ull find ull feel the holy spirit with you, for me its like a breeze of wind and sometimes shakes to clense me or something like that, but it feels good... jesus is nearly returning to earth now and he's now prepared to give you signs and miracles IF YOU ASK just ask, pray it and I guarantee you will have a wonderful experience from the holy spirit... saying that lucifer knows that his time is nearly OVER so he's desperately trying to bring you down, so fight back now, or are you one of those people who believe in jesus but are not prepared to believe that you can't feel his presence because its not normal?

Ask him into your heart... ask for a sign... and I promise you you will have the most amazing thing happen to you... and plus then you will only realise that YOU ARE SAVED 100% sure
    skrewed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 08:15 AM
    Every Night At about 11 when I'm about to pass out there are these men, one stands at the foot of my bed and the other sits in front of my door. They do nothing except walk around and stare at me. I try to ignore them and fall asleep. Every morning I wake up with a new bruise
    angel240408 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 07:52 AM
    You need to bless your hose or get out to safety
    angel240408 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 07:52 AM
    You need to bless your hose or get out to safety
    Robert Phillips Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 05:12 PM
    In my experience, you are not dealing with a mere ghost but instead a demon. They are unlike ghosts and are able to physically harm you, not simply toss things around. Protections spells may work if you are pagan or Wicca, but not if you are Christian. Spells are power by belief and most of the time they are useless against a demonic presence. I recommend informing the TAPS website and inform them that you believe you may have a demonic presence. They will probably not come themselves, as they are not demon experts and knowing how dangerous they truly are, but they will inform the right people. Do not trust or hire some kid whose read a few books on demons and call themselves 'demonologists', real demonologists have spent decades devoting themselves to the study. If TASPS can't help, then they can tell you who can.
    Robert Phillips Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 05:15 PM

My apology for misspelling, I mean to say TAPS.
    Antoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 03:59 AM
    I had 3 of them that came from the closet of my room as a tween & teen for YEARS & I know it wasn't sleep paralisys either cause I saw them during the day time on severral occasions. I was raised in a very Christian household & I prayed, slept with a bible under my pillow, commanded them in the name of Jesus & they didn't go away. Also, when I got older & stayed at a college dorm my roommate saw them one night herself, I rarely told people about this & she didn't know about it & when she told me what she saw & that they were hanging around me I still didn't tell her, but she moved out anyway. They have followed me everywhere I have lived & it has wrecked my faith in God, but as I have gotten older & fear them less & less it happens less & less. Yeah black shadowy figures with red glowing eyes, even 3 different heights & they even seemed to have their own personalities. No one could help me with it & I quit trying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communication with a demonic spirit [ 17 Answers ]

Is it possible to communicate with a demonic spirit?:eek:

Presence of mind [ 2 Answers ]

How do I improve presence of mind?

Presence of mind [ 2 Answers ]

It is said "think twice before you speak" I don't know why despite being a good thinker I am not able to think and say the right things at the right time. Many times I happen to say wrong things and later realise I could have answered much better. Please guide so as to how can I solve this problem...

5 years of presence in US with F-1 [ 3 Answers ]

I am a bit confused about the 5 year rule, here is my situation: 2000 - I had a F-1 visa and I was in US for 21 days. This is the only time I used that F-1 visa 2001 - I got another F-1 visa for a different university and I stayed in US for 120 days. 2002 - 250 days with the F-1 visa from 2001...

View more questions Search