Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolajoy Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Kids cartoon 80s/90s
    Anyone know about a cartoon with dinosaurs that had weird abilities 1 had staples in its mouth another had sellotape / sticky tape... I think another had a mouth like a scissors... I think it may have been a canadian cartoon... I think.. lol :confused:
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Feb 19, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Sounds vaguely familiar... I think my little brother used to watch it when he was a kid. He watched a lot of Nickelodeon, so check on the line-up from Pinwheel and/or other shows from that era.

Feb 19, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Thanks.. tried that... no luck though :(
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Maybe try Space Sentinels : 80s cartoons
    Is it allosaurs?

Feb 19, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Hmmm... that name sounds kind of familiar... but I'm not sure...

Feb 21, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Diplodocus kind of has a ring to it... but again I'm not sure... I searched it but gave me real dinosaurs... lol
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Feb 21, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lolajoy
    diplodocus kinda has a ring to it........but again im not sure...i searched it but gave me real dinosaurs...lol
    Yea same here
    stutumz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 05:32 AM
    DIPLODOS!

Even I had been looking for it a long time ago... I used to love this cartoon as a child

Diplodos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

May 14, 2009, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stutumz View Post
    DIPLODOS!!

Even I had been looking for it a long time ago....I used to love this cartoon as a child

Diplodos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You are a genius!! I love you! That's it exactly! Thank you thank you thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

80s/90s Bird vs. Animals Cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a movie from when I was a kid about birds and beasts fighting to be the ruler of the animal kingdom. I also remember a vague subplot about a rodent or small animal going into a house. The animals were portrayed semi-realistically and not anthropomorphic along with owls and bugs playing...

Scfi cartoon movie from late 80s maybe 90s [ 5 Answers ]

This ones been boiling my brain for some time now and I can only remember small bits so I'll apologise now. It was a scifi animated film a bit of a star wars rip off where a young man blonde I think, has to save (I think) his siter, it starts in and underground mine/volcano where the young man is...

Cartoon mid 80s early 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I rented this movie a lot as a child but no one seems to remember it but me. It starts with a scene in the woods and I believe it is a prince but not sure, on a hunt ( I think a deer hunt) and then stubbles into a different world that he has to save a girl trapped in a tower by a shadow. I don't...

View more questions Search