flyleafgirl89 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Foragers of the modern day
    Can someone give me at least
    2 exapmles of a present day forager
    Silencedbear Posts: 5, Reputation: 4

Feb 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
    modern day food foraging

Anyone could be a modern day forager !!!

If you see a blue berry bush or some other type of fruit, berry, or even vegetable wouldn't you wan't to eat it... That could be considered so. Also if you look at alot of the tribes in Africa And some other 3rd world countries they are foragers alot of the people have to forage that live in remote locations. Or even people that have very low income they may have to forrage through garbage piles for food. You have the internet go to Google and try searching Modern Day Foragers. Or Even Foragers. Could be animals humans whatever. The internet is here for you benefit try to use it for what its there for INFORMATION.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Modern Foreign Languages [ 2 Answers ]

Why should Modern Foreign languages be included within the primary curriculum?

Contemporary and modern dance [ 1 Answers ]

Are modern and contemporary dance the same thing? And if they are not the same what is the difference?

Modern toilet cistern [ 3 Answers ]

Cistern not filling up

Modern Day Sexuality [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I wasn't sure whether this is the right place to put it, but this is indeed a discussion, not a question. So I guess I haven't strayed too far Has anyone noticed the bahaviour of teenage females in the last say... decade or maybe less It seems like more and more girls are becoming bi-sexual...

Modern Home Offices [ 4 Answers ]

Like a lot of modern home offices, my office tends to have a number of electronic devices (e.g multiple computers, monitors, printers, shredders, etc). Only recently have I begun to question the amount of power being drawn by each device. My problem being that a few times a day the 15A...

View more questions Search