aiisshsaak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 10:26 AM
    f(x) helpp !
    some body explain this :
    f(x)=x²?
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Explain what? It's just the function x^2. A concave up parabola with vertex at the origin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Button helpp! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm planning on getting my belly button done soon! Because my mom's going to get another tattoo and she said I could get my navel pierced. I just have a couple quick questions for you's who have gotten them done. If you could pleasee answer themm!! 1.) What is a reasonable price...

HELPP! My friends. Long sorry. [ 1 Answers ]

OK... well I have a best friend for like a year now,. and now she tells me she can't trust me?! Like thanks... she got made also b.c I said yes to this kid to go out with him and she liked him and she got mad and said ooo nothing is the matter I ant mad.. wen I asked her... and now since that she...

Helpp . Large pores [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy.. I have really big pores on my nose.. and I can't seem to get rid of themm.. does anyone have any suggestions? It would be appreicated thanxss

Please.I need Helpp :/ [ 4 Answers ]

Hi im danielle, So I like this kid in my school.. but I don't no if he likes me back.my friends say he likes me but I don't think so.They say he stares at me when I look away and when I turn he looks away and when I see in the hallway we make eye contact.its really confusing because his friend say...

View more questions Search