Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jora1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2006, 03:19 PM
    Current Bird Flu
    Hello friend ,I am jora .At this time I am living in Asia but I heard that bird flu infection is very fast spread in that country. But I don’t have more information about bird flu. Please anyone tell me about bird flu and how to prevent flu infection.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jan 24, 2006, 08:51 AM
    Google Search
    You can find a great deal of information on Avian Flu through Google:
    http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=bird+flu&meta=

The World Health Organization also has good information:
    http://www.who.int/csr/disease/avian_influenza/en/
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2006, 09:28 AM
    Hi, Jora,
    The answer before mine gave some very good links.
    The United States National Network News TV stations say approximately 80 people have died from it so far. Apparently the majority of deaths started in Turkey.
    There is only one manufacturer of a pill for this, and at this time, they are not absolutely sure it will be that effective.
    There are major companies in the United States, and other countries, still working on medications.
    sandy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2006, 09:41 AM
    Why not jora, I want to give more information about Bird Flu. Bird Flu often brought flu infection so it is called Avian influenza or avian flu. Avian flu are inerasably spread by wild animals or birds. Only One major cause of bird Flu is spreading by flu viruses. Your fingernails harbor viruses and all you have to do is get virus droplets on your hands then touch your face and the cycle of virus transmission is complete. To know more about Bird Flu see http://www.drugdelivery.ca/bird-flu.aspx
    This contains a lot of information on Bird Flu.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bird [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 birds (budgies) and they have been really healthy. However, over the past few weeks my female bird has been wheezing and sneezing quite a bit. It's almost like she is having a tough time breathing. Oddly enough, she is still eating normally, hasn't lost weight and still has quite a bit...

Bird flu [ 6 Answers ]

Hi again everyone, I live in England, and I am really worried about bird flu. In England there is just one confirmed case, but what I don't understand is how serious this is. Could this disease spread to humans. Tonight they were saying in the news if the disease spread to humans then they...

Tweety Bird [ 6 Answers ]

I feel sort of weird asking this but my friends and I are debating if Tweety Bird is a boy or a girl... does anyone know? Lol. Thanks... :D

Bird flu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There was a program about bird flu few days back that made me really scared, and I searched the inter net about it and I got scared even more , now Im thinking about it all the time , it even started to affect my sleep , it like that thinking about it and screded from it is over whelming, is...

Bird Flu [ 1 Answers ]

What is avian influenza (bird flu)? Bird flu is an infection caused by avian (bird) influenza (flu) viruses. These flu viruses occur naturally among birds. Wild birds worldwide carry the viruses in their intestines, but usually do not get sick from them. However, bird flu is very contagious...

View more questions Search