Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaleene_5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 04:53 AM
    How so I find last years tax return records
    I filed my taxes last year and never got a return. Records show they were filed but that is it. Never a confirmation or any refund. What do I do now? Where should I look?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 5, 2008, 12:19 PM
    First, contact the IRS and tell them you never got the refund.

It wll take awhile, but once they confirm that the check was never cashed (and once you sign documents saying you did not get the refund), they will issue you a replacement check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Needing to find my 2006 tax return [ 1 Answers ]

I filed my 2006 tax return last year but I seem to have lost my copy of my tax return and I can't remember what webpage I filed under. Is there any way of being able to find it?

Trying to find records [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I Am Trying To Figure Out How I Can Find If A Person Is On Parole And How To Get Those Records.can Anyone Help?

Where can I find my tax return records [ 8 Answers ]

I have had this concern: I am not sure if I got my tax return back last year from IRS? I wonder if they sent a piece of check back to me. I really can't remember, but I don't want to accuse them making mistake. So how do I check see if they have refunded me or not? Thanks

How I can fill tax return wihtout my wife ITIN # and show her at my tax return [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a h1 visa holder living New York and my wife joined with me she has h4 visa When I fill this year tax return I want to get benefit how I can get ITIN # for her Yes I know about W-7 form but it's very confision Give me some info please step by step Thanks

3rd Calendar years tax return [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are from South Korea. My husband has worked for University since Sep.01.2004. We have J1 and J2 visa. (entered U.S. Aug.11.2004 ) I never worked in U.S. After he came in U.S. he renewed his contract with Univ. (1st contract: 09.2004~08.2005, 2nd :09.2005~08.2006 , 3rd:...

View more questions Search