Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carol3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2006, 12:39 PM
    Kitchen sink sprayer
    My kitchen sink sprayer will spray but only a trickle comes out. I seem to have no pressure. Can you help me fix this.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 23, 2006, 02:10 PM
    Hi Carol,

Take the spray head(see image) off at the hose. Turn on the water. There should be a strong stream from the hose. If there is then remove the nozzle and clean out any trash that may be in there,---OR--- simply buy a new sprayer head and attach it to the hose. If you don'r get a full stream out of the open hose click on back and we'll take a hard look at the diverter. Good luck, Tom
    Carol3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2006, 12:25 PM
    Kitchen sink sprayer
    Hi Tom

Thanks for the info, but I don't know how to get the sprayer head off. There is no screw and it won't twist off. Thanks again. Carol
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 24, 2006, 04:39 PM
    Hey Carol,

It unscrews at the connection that it connects to the hose. Take two sets of pliers or wrenches hold the hose while you unscrew the sprayer counterclockwise. Then follow directions. Let me know how you make out. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink sprayer water smells [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I am a newbie--any help is greatly appreciated! My problem is the kitchen sink sprayer. The water that comes out of it smells bad (kind of a moldy smell), but only for the first couple of seconds of use. After that the water seems fine. Also, if the sprayer was used very recently (as in...

Kitchen Sink w/sprayer hose plumbing diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I need a detailed diagram of how a sprayer hose is connected to the kitchen sink plumbing. I have looked everywhere but can't seem to find one that actually shows the sprayer hose and how is connected to the plumbing under the kitchen sink. I have found several that mention the sprayer hose but...

Kitchen Sink Sprayer blew off [ 5 Answers ]

HELP - I have the sprayer hose in my hand, I read out the diverter thing, if I put my finger over where the sprayer goes water will come out of the spout. I sprayer coupling appears to be still attached under the sink. Can I get help with a quick fix? I can't get it off, any suggestions to how I...

Loss of pressure for kitchen sink sprayer [ 17 Answers ]

My kitchen sink spray was working all right, plenty of pressure until I had a new faucet installed. The faucet has pressure (as before the change) but when I use the sprayer it goes down to almost a trickle. Before the change the faucet and sprayer had good pressure, now, only the sprayer has...

Kitchen sink sprayer pulsates [ 1 Answers ]

When we use our kitchen sink sprayer, it pulsates. It never used to do this, it has just started recently. Any thoughts? Thanks, Michele??

View more questions Search