Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 18, 2008, 09:14 PM
    Requirements For Various Member Levels
    Hello everyone,

Where can I find a description of all the different member levels (eg, junior, senior, ultra, etc) and the requirements for each level?

Thanks for your help,

xphelper
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2008, 12:10 AM
    I got your private message, xphelper.

To my knowledge, below is how the various levels of titles for members are received. It is dependent on the number of posts that one makes.

New Members have 0 - 29 posts
    Junior Members have 30 - 199 posts
    Full Members have 200 - 499 posts
    Senior Members have 500 - 999 posts
    Ultra Members have 1000+ posts.

To be named and Expert, please see the information on the following link. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum-...ert-29296.html

Hopefully, the posts that one makes will all be of good quality as far as the content in them. Those of us who have been here awhile don't really care about the number of posts that we have posted but rather that the quality of the answers that we provide are very helpful and not repeats of other answers that have been given on the same thread. Quality, not quantity are what really matter here. People that try to repeatedly build post count are discouraged to do so. Usually, you will get a private message from an Administrator or one of the Moderators if you are found to be doing that.

Since this site gets really good exposure with people doing searches on the Internet for certain things, it's possible for someone to word there answer in such a way that others on the Internet looking for an answer to a particular question just might find it by coming across this site in the searches that they make. In short, the benefits of providing accurate as well as quality answers can be far-reaching to a much larger audience.
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 21, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Clough,

Thank you for those details and your advice is very much appreciated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gcse and a-levels [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know whether we should have a-level or gcse for applying to uniz like ucla or... Or just a-level is enough

PH Levels [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering if there is a herbal alternative for balancing the PH levels in the body - Mine appear to go out of sync at various times - During which all the mucous in my body becomes so caustic that it burns the membranes in all orifices causing considerable discomfort - This can last for 1 week...

Progesterone levels [ 1 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnanct and have been spotting a week or so. My dr said my progesterone levels were very low. (3.6 and should be 25) I was put on prometrium and I was wondering if at the low level I am at would it turn things around? HAs anyone else had to do this?

View more questions Search