Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dizzlebaby1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 08:35 PM
    NO2 and amino acids
    The names lenny been taking no2 for a while now but just can seem to get the answer I want. When taking no2 should I be taking amino acid 1000 s too. If anyone can help me out here id really appriciate it. Thanks
    MassNutrition Posts: 75, Reputation: 5

Feb 19, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Absolutely, take both... Just don't take them at the same time. NO2 (nitric oxide) and amino acids work differently in the body, but work VERY well synergistically together. The NO2 acts as a hemodiolator, opening up blood vessels and helps feed more oxygen and nutrients into the muscle tissue. You want that NO2 to help shuttle those amino acids into the muscle as well.

My suggestion is to always take your NO2 product on an empty stomach, either upon wakening, before a workout, or immediately after your workout (your bottle label should suggest this usage anyway). Supplement your amino acids periodically throughout the day with food (usually twice a day).

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acids and bases [ 3 Answers ]

You and a friend are having dinner at a restaurant. You order strong, hot tea with lemon, and your friend orders plain hot tea. When your drinks arrive, the waiter apologetically informs you that he has already put the lemon into one of the teapots. He realized his mistake, and took it out, but now...

What are amino acids in Meat? [ 3 Answers ]

What are amino acids?

View more questions Search