Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stonehenge Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2003, 08:52 PM
    Disabled Yahoo account from receiving email
    My Yahoo email account has been disabled although I deleted a lot of my emails so as to accommodate more incoming mails. I freed a lot of space already by emptying my trash but still it is showing up that I'm over the limit. I can't understand why. I was over the limit before but I don't have this kind of problem. Please help me what to do. Thanks so much.
    arcanehacker Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2003, 04:37 AM
    disabled Yahoo account from receiving email
    Maybe you have junk mails diverted to the juck folder. Most of the times people ignore the junk folder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Am Not Receiving Mails In My Yahoo Account [ 14 Answers ]

HI GUYS, I will be very grateful if someone can help me solve my problem. I have a Yahoo acount and I am sending mails from my other account to my Yahoo account and I am not receiving any mails. I also tried using the account to send out mails and it is not sending nor receiving mails. I relly...

Default email account settings [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I use Outlook 2003 and have 3 pop email accounts. A, B & C. A being the default. When I send emails it sends from C regardless if I use A or B as the default. Is there some setting I require adjusting..

Word RAND appears at log-in email account WHY [ 6 Answers ]

To: Whomever understands Yahoo email log-in address string Each time I log-in my Yahoo email account the address string has the word Rand in it when the page opens. Does that indicate the Rand Research Corp. of Santa Monica is monitoring my computer activity? Newbiemouseandpoint

Yahoo Email [ 2 Answers ]

Each time I try and log in to my Yahoo email account the site starts to load then it says cannot find server. It only does this with Yahoo. Can you please help me out??

View more questions Search