Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Feb 18, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Oscars and golden globes
    I know this is a silly question. But I really want to know.
    When and where are the oscars and the golden globes held (eg. Hollywood) and is it always in the same place?
    Wuerschti Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 08:53 AM

Oscars - Since 2002; Kodak Theater at the Hollywood and Highland Center in Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA. Therefore, it has not always been held at the same place

Golden Globes - 2009 at Beverly Hilton Hotel, Beverly Hills, California, USA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a recording of the theme music for the "Oscars" [ 1 Answers ]

I'm making a DVD of my wedding album and I want to use the music from the "Oscars) to present myself and my wife. My wife would win the "Best Actress" award and I would take the "Best Supporting Actor" award. I know there are copywrites to think about, but this would not be anything that would be...

White globes in pictures and sounds.am I crazy? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. But, bought a house built in 1941 in Gainesville, Fl. 2 1/2 years ago, I am renting it out at this time. I plan to move there in Sept. 2007. I had stayed there a few nights over a month or two visiting the house before it was rented out, cleaning etc.. I had the most...

New Golden [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my boyfriend and I are getting a new golden retriever puppy in the next couple weeks. The breeder said that we can come and get her anytime after she is 7 weeks old. I have heard that taking a puppy from its mother in the 7th week can be bad. Should we wait until 8 weeks or is it okay to...

View more questions Search