Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tylo Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 02:20 PM
    World Trip, which countries?
    I have recently come back from volunteering in Kenya and travelling to zanzibar. But now I am planning to do a world trip over a year end 2009 beginning 2010.

Im not very knowledgeable on geography in terms of what there is to do/see in which countries.

So I'm looking for some advice from people who have already to have been lucky enough to do it already.

Countries/places to see, countries/places to avoid, how many countries is viable to fit in, in one year.

So far, I know I'l be going back to volunteer for 2 weeks in Kenya and a few days in zanzibar again.

I fancy Thailand, India, S. Africa, other places in Africa, New Zealand, mexico, china, peru, malaysia, philippines, Easter Island, Nepal, iceland, Egypt, yada yada yada.

Im not really fussed about seeing west Europe, as I can do that later in life in short spells. And I'm really not fussed about Australia, everyone loves it, but just not interesting to me.

Please HELP?
    tylo Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 07:21 AM
    I don't believe there is no-one out there who doesn't want to tell me about their travels??
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 05:49 PM
    Depends on what kind of environment you would like to see, I've never been out of my country but I suggest Baguio, Boracay beach here, Puerto Galera here in my country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who manufactures laptops for use in 3rd world countries? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a fellow, whose name I have forgotten. He is building laptops for use in third-world countries with features such as hand-cranked chargers and spill-proof keyboards, better than the keybords most of us use. Who is this gentleman?

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

Countries [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I s there a list of countries anywhere Along with the e mail code Like germany De etc It would be nice to have a list of all the codes To know exactly where one particular e mail has come from Thanks for any help Tim

Countries without a military? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me how many,and which countries do NOT have a standing army? Or where I can find that information? Thanks!

View more questions Search