Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    easty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Late 80s/early 90s US TV show
    Can anyone remember the name of this show?
    Pretty sketchy details but all I remember is the show was based in Canada or the northern US (Chicago rings a bell). This guy (dark hair) used to get tomorrow's newspaper delivered by a cat and he'd run around trying to prevent accidents or crimes.
    Any ideas?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Early edition

Early Edition - LocateTV
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Yeah, Early Edition... but that was late 90's wasn't it?
    Dana2007 Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Feb 18, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Early Edition
    Dana2007 Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Feb 18, 2008, 01:46 PM
    easty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Thanks peeps, that's the one.
    Was it really late 90's? Seems longer ago - must be me getting old :-(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/Early 90s Morning TV Show Name.. [ 7 Answers ]

At the beginning of the show a train would come out of the clouds and float down to the ground and out would come a bunch of animals. They were members of a circus. It was actual people in animal costumes. The one I remember the best is a cat that I think was an acrobat. She would wear like a pink...

Late 80s/early 90s kids TV show--very difficult [ 4 Answers ]

Hello to all out there! I'm looking for a title or any information on a TV show I used to watch as a kid. I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia... I highly doubt that it is a local TV show, but I could be wrong! I'm having avery hard time trying to find this so I do appreciate any or all help. From what...

Late 80s early 90s TV show [ 3 Answers ]

There was a show I used to watch when I was little. The people were dressed as animals. I remember that the woman was dressed as a parrot, or some kind of bird. And I think the man was dressed as a lion or something close to it. I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of this show.

Specific late 80s or early 90s show. [ 1 Answers ]

I got thinking of this show I used to watch when I was little, but I cannot remember the title of it and now it is driving me crazy. :confused: I remember it was about these 3 characters (one was a red panda with a safari hat, one a fat panda and I a third one of whom I cannot remember any...

Late 80s/early 90s show title--help [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the name of a show from the turn of the decade that was kind of a musical possibly set in the 50s? I have this scene in my head of a girl singing "my boyfriend's back." it's really bugging me.

View more questions Search