Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DragonBoy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Painless tiny white dots on shaft of penis.
    Im 19 years old and have been with the same girl for 2 years now. I was only with someone else one time that I did not know and we only kissed for a while, and that was about 4 months ago. These white bumps are painless and I just noticed them yesterday. Im concerned and freaking out as many men probably do when they encounter a problem such as this :confused: . Any advice and ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Go to a DOCTOR before you give it to your girlfriend. Might be nothing, then again it could be a STD. Why take a chance?
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 02:41 PM
    If you shave your shaft, then they're likely pimples caused by ingrown hairs. If not... well, best of luck
    DragonBoy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Yea I do shave everyday. I think it could be a pubic hair problem because like I said we ONLY kissed and that was 4 months ago, and my girlfriend was a virgin before we started dating. I have a urologist appointment this coming wednsday so well see. Pray for me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny pin sized red itchy dots [ 17 Answers ]

I have about 5 or so of this tiny pin sized red dots that itch more than anything I've ever experienced. I found if I leave them alone they'll dry up in about a week or so. But if I dare scratch them they spread into a rash. Any ideas?

Tiny red dots on arms and hands [ 1 Answers ]

I was in ballet class yesterday and we were doing a series of turns with our arms to the side (usually, for these turns, the arms are in front of us, like we're holding a giant beach ball). At the end of the sequence, I noticed that my hands and lower arms were a bit itchy (similar to prickly...

White dots on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Help!! I am 16 and I have white dots on the undersid of my bell I am a virgin never dun anything was regurlely but its like they are under the skin I can't se my gp he scares me!! Help! Is their a cure!:eek:

Having White small dots on PEnis head? [ 7 Answers ]

No pain but having afew small white dots on penis head.. Don't know what happen? Is this a infection?

Very Small, white dots under the penis head [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have these very small and white dots under my penis head, and I researched it and a recurring answer is Genital Warts (HPV6 or something... ). The only thing is, I have never had sex or oral sex in my whole life and I'm 16. I saw pictures of a few genital warts, and non of them look like what...

View more questions Search