Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1axeman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Foreclosure laws in California
    How much time do you have to find another place to stay after you stop making your mortgage payment.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 10:29 AM
    That time can vary a great deal.

To many variables to say for sure, depends on how aggressive your mortgage holder is, how fast they file the proper actions, what the Judge decides if you go to court, it really is hard to say.

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord Tenant Rights and Laws in California [ 2 Answers ]

I found a home to rent in Sacramento, California of which is a 12 month Lease. I moved in Sept 01, 2007 and at the time of move in the Landlord himself wasn't present instead it was his brother and collected the move in costs at that time. His brother also had me sign the lease and stated will have...

What are the laws in state of California [ 1 Answers ]

I found a video camera hidden in the bedroom, and in it I found video of my wife talking on a cell phone to her boyfriend,and they were discussing on how to set me up. She has left the house took all of her things, but forgot this video camera. But, now she wants to take our kids away. What can I...

California foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I have a home in Texas which live in. We also have a house in California we are losing in a foreclosure. I won't go into it too deep, but we took a second out on the CA house to make the down payment on the TX home. Do we need to worry about the mortgage co. putting a lien on...

Divorce And Immigration Laws In California [ 5 Answers ]

I was roughly engaged and recently got married in February at the age of 18, my boyfriend at the time was having his immigration status reviewed so he asked to push the day forward. I agreed as to the fact that we were already engaged, he was terrified of being deported because of a domestic...

California [ 1 Answers ]

Contest Question 1 out of a hundred. I am having a lot of trouble with this one. Thanks for any help. A certain California drive-thru during its almost-90-year span of operation, before a snowstorm in the late sixties put it out of commission... What, where was it... I have tried tunnels,...

View more questions Search