Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaytoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Bathroom mirror on tiles with borders
    If you can see in the picture attached to this email,
    There is a picture of a bathroom, this is how my tiles are set up.
    There are 2 borders that stick out of the wall, the top one sticks out further than the other.

In the second picture attached, there is a mirror from a shop. (the middle one)
    Since the border sticks out off the wall, is it possible for me to stick this type of
    Mirror on this wall?
    Would I need to stick some sort of brackets up
    How would I go about sticking this type of mirror up?

Your help would be much appreciated
    Regards
    Jay

I sent this already in the plumbing section but they didn't really get it.
    The top picture is a picture of my bathroom.
    It's the only picture I have a t the moment but I stuck it up to give you an idea of how the tiles in the bathroom are set up.
    The whole bathroom is done like this, with these type of borders.
    If you can picture this,
    The sink goes up to the bottom border in the picture.
    The mirror will be going over this border and it will cover the top border.
    Is there a way to put it up level?
    Regards
    Jay
    Attached Images

ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 18, 2008, 09:59 AM
    You are stuck between a rock and a hard place on this. Either get a smaller mirror that will fit between the borders or plan on hanging the mirror from wires, which will not look good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mirror tiles [ 6 Answers ]

Recently I bought some mirror wall tiles and when I asked how to cut them the Home Depot employee said the only thing I could use was a little red tool with a tiny metal wheel on the end. I've about ruined all of the one package of tiles trying to cut a straight line. I must not be strong enough to...

Bathroom mirrors with tile borders [ 3 Answers ]

If you can see in the picture attached to this email, There is a picture of a bathroom, this is how my tiles are set up. There are 2 borders that stick out of the wall, the top one sticks out further than the other. In the second picture attached, there is a mirror from a shop. (the middle...

Installing 12 X 12 mirror tiles on wall [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make cutouts for electrical outlets? What tool or tools do I use?

Cutting Mirror Tiles [ 2 Answers ]

I am putting in a backsplash of 6" square, beveled mirror tiles (the kind you find in crafts stores). We would like to cut rectangular holes in the tile for electrical outlets? Is there a way to do this? I have bought some extra tiles, but certainly not enough to have too many failures. These...

Mirror tiles in a bathroom [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Experts I am planning to mirror tile the walls around the bath/shower area in my bathroom. I will probably use 30cm sq mirror tiles from Ikea. These come with s/a pads which I assume will not be up to the job in a bathroom. I found from searching this forum that there is a product...

View more questions Search