Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drnidz Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2008, 06:46 AM
    My copy of windows is nt genuine counterfeiting software problems
    I installed windows xp and my copy of windows nt genuine , always I start my system it shows this message and creating probs in downloading softwares how to get rid of this blue star in the tool bar without buying genuine:confused:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 18, 2008, 08:47 AM
    AMHD will NOT advise on this matter as there are copyright and piracy issues involved.
    Question Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with software/hardware? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I put together a system that should smoke, primarily for MS Flight Sim X. I have an AMD 6500+ 64 x 2. 4g DDR2 Ram. A gForce 8800 GTX with 756mg on board. X-Fi SB Xtreme PCIe Sound card. Running Vista with Directx 10. In FS X the graphics are great, but there is an extreme lag with...

Copy to CD using Windows product. [ 2 Answers ]

I once had a technician show me how to copy files to CD using a windows product in Windows Explorer. I forgot the step by step procedure to copy files to CD with this product. Could anybody review the steps for me and show me the procedure?

Non Genuine Windows [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the same problem lately with my Dell (bought from Dell). Windows not Genuine, I can also go to a web site, connect, and for example log onto Bellsouth, then select the pay my bill link, I get cannot connect. I have gone to Microsoft to try and run updates, but that fails as well. I get...

Cannot find server, micrsoft windows not genuine [ 7 Answers ]

So, a while ago I started to get pop-ups "your copy of windows may not be genuine" so I, of course, ignored it because I have no idea what that means. Now that that pop-up stopped a new problem has started. When I go on the internet, I can look at whatever, but if I want to pay a bill, or sign...

Third party software for windows nt to read fat32 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can you tell me what third party software is used for windows nt to read fat32??

View more questions Search