Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mexicanlover89 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 09:46 PM
    I think Im retaining water
    I think Im retaining water but Im not sure. This is my first pregnancy so I need help with some questions my mom tells me its normal on everything I say but I don't think so. Everybody is different right? So answers please.:(
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 05:22 AM
    See your doctor if you are concerned.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 18, 2008, 06:12 AM
    Why do you think you are retaining water? How far along are you in your pregnancy?
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Feb 19, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Do you think you are retaining water because of swelling or some other symptom? I know that late in your pregnancy it is common to have some swelling but I don't know about early in your pregnancy. How far along are you?

If your doctor was not concerned with it then you are fine. Doctors know what they are doing.
    But if you still think you are retaining water or having swelling be careful of how much salt intake you have. Also my doctor said that if you drink a lot of water before bed it could cause swelling. Make sure to prop your feet up when you rest and be sure you rest throughout the day. At this stage of my pregnancy I sleep with my feet on a pillow every night :) The joys of pregnancy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exterior retaining wall [ 4 Answers ]

Retaining wall runs the length of my property on the side of my house going from 2' to about 4' high. As it has been there many years would like to paint or use some product to spruce it us as I just had a concrete walk installed adjacent to it and the wall now really looks bad... please let me...

Retaining wall [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I have a 1.9 metre drop in elevation from my grade line on my home to the back alley and was wondering what the specs of lumber has to be tobuild a retaining wall, sections will still be 8 feet. What size posts and what thickness of planks do I have to use, and finally how far up towards...

Do I need a retaining wall? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Sorry for the long post... I've just had a 15x24 ft above ground pool installed. There is a slope of about a foot, so at one end the pool is ground level, and a foot in-ground at the other. The guys working for the pool installer say they're finished the job, but they've left a 1 foot...

Retaining talents [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing my dissertation and will like to concentrate on issues on 'retention of talents in a highly conpetitive environments'. What are the things to consider while trying to make such objectives work? Thanks.

Concrete retaining walls [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone have instructions of how to replace rotted railroad ties with poured concrete or retaining blocks. TIA

View more questions Search