Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hector Hernandez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 04:44 PM
    My furnace will not blow hot air, it blows cold air only.
    My home furnace is not working properly. It only blows cold air.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2008, 04:53 PM
    What brand and model of furnace is it that you have? Knowing that will help those who know the most about these kinds of things to help you the best. Thank you.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Suggest you repost on the Heating and Air Conditioning site. The experts are there.
    mjmdbecmh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    What brand and model of furnace is it that you have? Knowing that will help those who know the most about these kinds of things to help you the best. Thank you.
    Kelvinator
    mlucas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 12:37 PM

What causes my furnace to blow cold air?
    kasper37 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 03:09 PM

Actually I have the same problem, I have a tappan furnace high efficiency..

It is only blowing cold air not hot, I was told that my limit switch is bad however I already replaced it and it is still doing the same thing, also I can not turn the unit off from the digital thermostat I have to shut it off from th disconnect switch. Can someone help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my furnace blows out cold air when it should be blowing out hot air? [ 7 Answers ]

Why does my furnace blows out cold air, when it should be blowing hot air?

Furnace blows hot air for 3 min. Then cold for 3 ? [ 4 Answers ]

Furnace blows hot air for about 3-4 min. (burners all firing nicely) then burners go out but air continues to blow (cold) for 3-4 min. All registers are open and the pressure is VERY strong (small house - 6 ports) cycle repeats about every 10 min. or so. Also, what would the black plastic bucket...

Please help:Furnace still blows cold air... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi again, I posted my situation a few days ago with very little response, so I wanted to follow up again before calling out a technician. I have a Goodman gas furnace, about three years old. It has electronic pilot ignition, which works fine and will enable the burner flame... the problem is the...

Furnace blows cold air... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a new member and thought I had already posted my question, but I can't seem to locate it. So, here I go again. Condensed version: Goodman Gas Furnace... 2years old. Blows cold air. Electronic ignition... ignites flame burners, but they turn off prematurely after about 2-3min. Then after a...

Can't get furnace to blow hot/cold air! [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I recently moved into a house & I can barely tell that any air is coming out. I have just paid to have all the ducts cleaned. Please help me figure this out.

View more questions Search