Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 09:59 AM
    I am supossed to an informative speech the week after the next. I do not know what to talk about. It should be engineering related and something that people have no clue. I wantd to talk about cars but someone else alreadyu talked about it. Any ideas?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Vikta, please start your own post. When you piggyback onto someone else's thread, all it gets is confusing. If someone does respond to your question, it passes over the original question and poster.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A speech [ 8 Answers ]

I have attend a public speaking course... n my teacher ask me to talk about "what makes me a chinese"so I dun have any idea... :( n I ned tis on tis wed... plzz.. help me wit it... thankss:D

What do I cover in my speech [ 1 Answers ]

HELP. Can you please give me a list of topics I need to cover when doing my engagement speech. :eek:

Speech [ 3 Answers ]

I babysit my younger cousin, he is 8 yrs old and has a bad speech problem. He has been held back in kindergarten and they have tried to hold him back again in 1 st grade but his parents did not allow it. My 5 yr old can speak 100 times better than he does. I have noticed that no body takes time to...

Speech in chimpanzees [ 2 Answers ]

Humans and the chimp are thought to be closest living relatives in the hierarchy of all living things on earth , they even share 99% genes. Why did not the chimp evolve the vocal cords that would enable them some form of human like speech ?

View more questions Search