Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boss42o Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Bidding on drywall and painting jobs
    I live in Louisiana and want to start up a small business. I want to know, how much is the going rate a square foot to bid a house. How much a square foot for painting and finishing drywall?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2008, 03:36 AM
    I can help you with the house painting part, but I'm not sure about the drywall pricing. If you look down at the bottom of this page, you will see questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on them to see what the answers have been.

You could also put in the word painting into the search function at the top of this page to get more results. In either case, most of the questions that you find that have been answered in the past six or seven months should be those that I have answered concerning painting of inside or outside or houses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid on painting jobs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here, and would like some information on how to bid on a painting job, as well as how to acquire job leads. If you would like you can e-mail me @ [email protected]. Thank you for your time.

Painting over vinyl coated drywall? [ 4 Answers ]

I live in a double wide home that has a vinyl layer (at least I think its vinyl) over the drywall, at every seem there is a strip covering the nails and joints. I would like to take all of the strips down, mud them like regular drywall and paint. My first question is the vinyl has a texture, will...

Bidding on interior house painting [ 7 Answers ]

How do I bid on painting the interior of a house - ceilings, walls and trim in SW OK? I have looked at the property and measured each room carefully. Thanks

How to correctly bid on interior and exterior house painting jobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for help on how to correctly bid on painting jobs. Maybe a formula that is more accurate then the one I use and don't feel confident with. Thanks for any help,J.C.

Increase Contacts for Jobs, for my Painting Company [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for an increase contacts for all types of painting jobs, for my company. Very Experienced with both commercial & residential, interior & external. What is the best marketing method?

View more questions Search