Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlacolla Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Nuclear War Movie
    Looking for title of a, possible made for TV movie, nuclear war movie. From what I remember is a man answers a payphone, on the other end is a man from a missile silo saying they just launched. The rest of the movie has him recruiting people and supplies. They try to get to the airport to board a plane to head to antartica.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 18, 2008, 06:05 AM
    Excellent Movie

Miracle Mile (1988)
    mlacolla Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 10:31 AM
    Thanks again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

War movie, Naked soldier wearing medals [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what film the following scene is from: A lieutenant orders his men to come to formation wearing all their medals and commendations so he he can see what they have accomplished. One sergeant shows up naked except for his medal of honor around his neck. I believe this was a...

Iran nuclear program [ 31 Answers ]

How does the NIE released yesterday change the political equation in the Middle East ? It doesn't make sense . Why would the Mahdi Hatter threaten to rain fire down upon Israel if they were not still working on their nuclear weapon program ? Does this represent reality or the consensus...

Name of war movie [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for name of war movie. The general plot is that germans threating to cross a bridge. The only way to destroy bridge was to blow up a dam. I'm not even sure who starred in it. Thanks for any leads

View more questions Search