Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcowdrey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2003, 07:40 PM
    Music in Email
    When I receive an animated Email message with music and try to forward it to another, the animated part of the forwarded message is received, but the music is not sent. How can I ensure the music accompanies the animated part of the message? I am using Eudora 5.1 and Windows XP pro
    Maury
    heliotrope Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2003, 08:53 PM
    Music in Email
    I'm not familiar with Eudora, but I generally DON'T forward. I usually create a new email (I use Outlook, Outlook Express, and Incredimail) and insert the music file in the background. If the music came in another email, I save it to my PC and insert it fresh.

Hope this helps.
    mcowdrey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2003, 06:00 AM
    Music in Email
    Many thanks for taking the time to reply to my question reqaurding music in e-mail. In Eudora, all photos received are stored in a file called Eudora/attachments, so when I want to forward a photo, I cam go to that file and attach it to my e-mail. Where would I find the "Music files" you speak of? I also have can use OutLook Express, where are these music files stored?
    Thanks again
    Maury
    heliotrope Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Jun 15, 2003, 08:34 AM
    Music in Email
    I apologize. For some reason, I was thinking the music file was sent as an attachment... that would be the only way to save it to your PC.

You might be able to save it this way (This is for Outlook Express; Eudora may be similar):

Open the email, click on File > Save As Stationery...
    Choose a name for it and where to save it.
    Click on the OK button.

You can then compose an email using the saved stationery as your background... the music should be in it. Test it out by emailing it to yourself to see if it works. If it doesn't, you might want to ask your friend if they would send you the music file, or tell you where you can find it on the web.
    TAPSILOG Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2005, 10:18 AM
    Music codes
    Hi,
    I'm just wondering how can I play mp3 music in my friendters profile, I need to have the music code.. can anyone tell me what program do I used to get mp3 codes, so I can copy and paste it? Tnx
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 23, 2005, 01:07 PM
    This link will explain everything for you
    Hope it helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't email [ 2 Answers ]

I have an email address from Yahoo. I can receive emails but once I go to send one, when I'm on the page were it asks there email address and subject, but there is no box where I can write my email. It has the subject and their address but below that it has no box to write. But I asked my...

Sending music by email [ 7 Answers ]

I want to send a song from my music library on my computer. I want to send this so that it plays in my email. How can I do this.

Sent Email [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a way that I can get notification that an email has been read? Thanks

The best email like The Bat! [ 4 Answers ]

Anybody help me find an email client as good as The Bat! I am using The Bat! Email client for years. I love its features, but now a days many of my email reciepient blocks my email because of possible spam from The Bat email client. I still fond of using it. So to cover all of my email...

Sending music through email [ 1 Answers ]

How do we send a song to friend through email?

View more questions Search