Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Feb 16, 2008, 09:12 PM
    How do I know he is still in there?
    I am 25 weeks pregnant, and I haven't felt my baby move through most of my pregnancy so with that said I never know if he or she is still in there. Is there any way of making sure he or she is okay? Instead of running to the doctor every time, if something was wrong would my body be able to pick up? If the baby had died ( god for bid) would my body let me know? Please help I am just scared, thanks.

Davejags wife
    Curious0-1 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2008, 03:29 AM
    Go to the doctor! :( don't hesitate. Why won't you just get an ultra sound? That doesn't make sense... I hope your baby is OK :( I would be crushed if there was something wrong. Better to know than not know! Please go to the doctor!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 18, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Every time you have a concern like this do not feel too embarrassed to call your doctor. Your body will not necessarily "let you know" when something is wrong. Is this your first pregnancy?. if so, then how would you know what your body might be saying?

Give doc a call, hun and at least put your mind at ease. Good luck.
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Feb 18, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Thanks Guys I have made an appointment but I still feel a bit stupid for running the doctor for every little thing you know.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 19, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by davejag
    Thanks Guys I have made an appointment but I still feel a bit stupid for running the doctor for every little thing you know.
    Don't feel stupid! Imagine how you would feel if something were to go wrong and you didn't go to the doctor because you were afraid of what they might think! They won't judge you for being concerned about your child's welfare... never feel ashamed for being proactive in your health. :)
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Feb 19, 2008, 12:49 PM
    I agree that you should go to the doctor just to be on the safe side. Is this your first pregnancy? It took me forever before I began to feel movement on a daily basis. I would freak out when reading the pregnancy books because they all said you should begin to feel movement around 16 to 20 weeks which I never did. It might have been 26 to 28 weeks before I began feeling movement regularly. Everyone is different but it is always best to be safe especially when it comes to your little one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search