Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spicegoddess63 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Is my ex trying to send me a message?
    HI I'm in a very messed up situation. It all started out at the place i work. I met by ex-boyfriend there. I had been noticing him flirting with a particular girl. And i tried to brush it off until a couple of events. My ex was the type of guy that flirted with every girl. He had a picture of this girl on his phone and of other girls before mine. n guess wat i had to tell to put mines there. Getting to the point i found out he might have cheated with that girl. He never told me when i asked him. In fact the day before he told me he slept w/ someone when i asked wat he did for the day, and i took it as sarcasm. So i broke up with him b/c he never answered me he didn't deny it. Now he calls me and asks me if i miss him and he tells me he misses me, but he goes out with that girl he cheated on now. I'm so pissed at him for not being upfront with me so i could move on.

comment back.
    :) :) :( :eek:
    kandyfruitcake Posts: 67, Reputation: 18

Feb 17, 2008, 02:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spicegoddess63
    HI I'm in a very messed up situation. It all started out at the place i work. I met by ex-boyfriend there. I had been noticing him flirting with a particular girl. And i tried to brush it off until a couple of events. My ex was the type of guy that flirted with every girl. He had a picture of this girl on his phone and of other girls before mine. n guess wat i had to tell to put mines there. Getting to the point i found out he might have cheated with that girl. He never told me when i asked him. In fact the day before he told me he slept w/ someone when i asked wat he did for the day, and i took it as sarcasm. So i broke up with him b/c he never answered me he didn't deny it. Now he calls me and asks me if i miss him and he tells me he misses me, but he goes out with that girl he cheated on now. I'm so pissed at him for not being upfront with me so i could move on.

comment back.
    :) :) :( :eek:
    Why are you even bothering with this piece of crud? He's an out and out user and the only reason he's doing this is so he can do exactly the same, and play you against her when she 'steps' out of line. He's probably got a third girl in the background somewhere so he'll drag you back into the situation by telling the other girl that YOU keep bothering him, and while she's tying herself up in knots about you, he can have a rare old time with girl no 3. Nothing better for the male ego than two women fighting over him, wow, what a situation to brag about to your buds, I am such a stud! Just ignore the piece of crud, you can do better.
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 17, 2008, 05:03 AM
    He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He is not worth your time. So move on and forget him. Its as simple as that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it O.K. To send 1040X with W-7? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I need your help! I already did e-file my tax return 2006. But I found that I have to amend some points because I got married with my wife (Foreign national) . I forgot to file her W-7 and some points about my wife... (Maybe she will be mad if she hear it... So, my question is "Is it...

W-2, send to state? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently doing the payroll taxes for my company, it is the first time. I know that I have to send a copy of the w-2s and w-3 to the Social Security Admin. but do I also have to send something to the State. I live in California. Thanks

View more questions Search