Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shmomma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 06:20 PM
    HTML using
    How do I make hearts using HTLM?
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Feb 19, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Here's a good page on inserting an image in HTML on a web page. Basically, the image needs to be uploaded to the server (often they're placed in a directory named "images" or the like on the server).

You're going to have to find or make an image of a heart. You don't make images in HTML. If you Google "clip art hearts" you'll find there are plenty of free heart images out there that you can download & use. Here's an example.
    Ribbonic Plague Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2008, 01:11 AM
    There's actually a way to "code" a heart without uploading an image.

Use the following:
    ♥

For example: I ♥ dogs

Here's a site full of helpful character codes:
    HTML Character Codes (TnTLuoma.com)

:)
    SACK-U Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 02:26 PM
    ♥ = ♥ or ♥
    SACK-U Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Oops

Code:
    ♥         & #9829;   or   ♥
    If you use the first one take the space out from between the & and #

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About html [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all; It may be stupid questions but have to ask... 1>is there any possibility to use multiple scrips languages in single web page.(java and vb or others). 2> if not then how to understand which language should best for performance?(I am new in this field so got more options therefor more...

Html help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to add buttons or hyperlinks (right now they are hyperlinks) on different pages of my site. They should function so that they act like a shopping cart. I guess they need to set a cookie so that when visitor "checks out", all selections will be input to text field...

Help with HTML. [ 6 Answers ]

okay. So I have my webpage at index.htm and I start building the structure. <html><head><title>my homepage of ittle</title></head> <body> <center><b><u><h1><font color=red> WELCOME! <br size=5 color=pink> now I have a matrix animation using javascript. Then I have a button that says home so...

Html [ 2 Answers ]

hi, I want to create web pages which should independent of screen resolution, i.e. I develop the page in the screen size 800x600 but when I viewing it in the screen resolution 1024 x 764 then positioning of the page and component on it changes i.e layout changes. How can I prenevt this. Please...

Html [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy I have some files, all of which are .jpg I have FTP them to an AOL web server. Questions: What extension do they now have? If not HTML, how do they get to be HTML which is What I am wanting? And, yes, I am new at this.

View more questions Search