Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Feb 16, 2008, 04:27 PM
    13 and 21
    Okayy. So I'm not stupid and I said no...
    But what do I do...
    Don't ask about my other questions because those are still true.
    But okay so this 21 yr old, my friend..
    Asked me out! And I said no because I'm 13!
    But for Valentines Day he got me a rose and a cat stuffed animal... it was cute..
    But I mean his last girlfriend let him spend 2,800$ on her for prom.
    And she stood him up... ):
    And I don't want to reject him because he's been through that.. but seriously...
    How do I tell him no? (I told him I'd think about it)
    Thnks.
    :rolleyes:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Tell him that you don't want to see him go to jail and be labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Sorry any 21 year old that wants to date a 13 year old has to have seroius problems of some type since that is as close to being a pediphile as you can get. You say no, since it is just not proper by any standard.

Also perhaps telling your parents and allow them to talk to him about it, could be helpful.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 05:12 PM
    To be fair, he could be a very immature 21 yr old and she a very mature looking 13 year old. Still, in our American culture it's a loser so you're right to say no.

How do I tell him "no"? Don't see him again, call him and calmly say, "No. I'm not interested. I'm not playing hard to get, you're too old and I'm not interested. Don't ask me anything like that ever again. I don't want to have to get my parents involved."

That should do it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 16, 2008, 05:21 PM
    You need to talk to an trusted adult immediately about this man. Even though he may be "immature" as was mentioned above. Most 21 year olds are not attracted to 13 year olds. They are out for one thing and one thing only.

You need to talk to your parents so that no other child is ever put in danger from this man.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 08:33 PM
    A 21 year old guy trying to ask out a 13 year old girl is just plain WRONG , don't become another statistic. What do you think your Mother and Father would think of this?
    And if he tries to make you feel bad about saying no or at anytime makes you feel uncomfortable tell your parents straight away. GEEZ what's the world coming to.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Feb 17, 2008, 08:36 PM
    You should at least tell him before he spends any more, so what happened before doesn't happen again to him.
    I am so sick of so many "hes alot older than me" questions on this forum, what on earth is happening to the world?
    Curious0-1 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2008, 01:03 AM
    YEA! That's kind of strange. I would say a red flag. I would stay away, even though I'm sure you are flattered... And naïve... But really think about that. His intentions are far different than your butterflies, flying over the clouds type of crush. Just be careful. And I would talk to an adult abou this, he could have some intentions that are inappropriate.
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Feb 25, 2008, 09:55 AM
    I don't like him at all. He's cool to hang out with, because I've known him for a while. And I think my dad would kill me. Lol. I DID talk to him and suppostedly, he knew I was 13... but my friend who is 17 she told him I WAS 17 so that's why. She's not my friend anymore, and I don't even talk to him. I know for a fact I wasn't going to do anything with him. He's just a poor lonely man.
    :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search