Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

Jan 22, 2006, 12:32 PM
    Fast money making!
    Hello people in here wondering how to make really fast money in runescape. Please give me some advice
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2006, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hpd4
    Hello people in here wondering how to make really fast money in runescape. pls give me some advice
    There are many ways. You can mine essence and sell it, you can buy stuff and sell for somewhat higher, you can mine rare materials and make stuff 2 sell, and if that doesn't work, kill strong players in the wilderness.

Hope this helps.
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Feb 22, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Are you a member? Picking flax at Seers and either selling it or spinning it into bowstrings and selling those are good money makers. 100+gp per flax/bowstring, and the bank is nice and close.

If you have some skillz in woodcutting, I hear cutting yews or magics are also good money makers.
    Rost_th_1st Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Mar 5, 2006, 06:31 PM
    Sup dude. I always found the best way to making money is to merchant law runes, you can even start with as little as 200gp!
    Basically all you have to do is buy one law at about 200-350gp, and sell for 500 to 1000gp. This is a great way of making lots of cash but you need to find the best places to buy for less and the best places to sell for more. I always found that downstairs in varrock west bank is a good place to buy for small amounts (world 1) and east bank and at the edge of wildy, you can get people offering up to 2k per law! (also world 1)
    I managed to turn 400gp into 400k in about 2 weeks, so have a go!

Rost :rolleyes:
    Rogue19941 Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

Mar 10, 2006, 02:44 AM
    Try killing hill giants for big bones. My friend does this all the time and sells them for 200 each at about 50 a time. Too bad he was to stupid to believe that a person who asked his pass was Jagex. :D
    chaosblade000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2006, 11:18 AM
    There are many ways to make tons of money in runescape.

*if you a member then the easiest way to make money is to get unids (unidentified herbs). Another way is to go to lvl 22-24(above graveyard of shadows) wildy with all things nessesary for ranging and stand behind a tree and kill drags.. d hide sold is 1k ea (green) d bones is 2.2k ea. if you need any more help post or add me in runescape... matiasxxxx
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2006, 02:59 PM
    Waaaait a secondary second. (always wanted to say that) what does you're range have to be? What level are the drags ?can u make it out alive ? Can I make dhide armor with it? Where do u live?(o wait wrong question) well?

Jun 2, 2006, 10:17 PM
    You can make money by doing jobs. Add a guy named "Logs Wc Co". Ask him for a wood cutting job. He'll ask you to get him normal logs. A lot of NORMAL logs. At least 500 logs at a time. Best if it's 1K logs at a time. Got my woodcutting of my noob account up 15 some lvls by cutting tons and tons of logs.

Also you can get profit from law runes by adding a person called "gamegrilxp". Sells them cheap, you sell them for profit.

Jun 3, 2006, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue19941
    You can make money by doing jobs. Add a guy named "Logs Wc Co". Ask him for a wood cutting job. He'll ask you to get him normal logs. A lot of NORMAL logs. At least 500 logs at a time. Best if it's 1K logs at a time. Got my woodcutting of my noob account up 15 some lvls by cutting tons and tons of logs.

Also you can get profit from law runes by adding a person called "gamegrilxp". Sells them cheap, you sell them for profit.

Know anyone that sells them cheap?

Jun 3, 2006, 11:34 PM
    No, but he gives you50g per log

Jun 5, 2006, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue19941
    No, but he gives you50g per log
    I'm talking about the laws. And I'm buying normal logs
    mili1 Posts: 1, Reputation: -1

Sep 13, 2006, 10:22 PM
    I need free cash in rune scape =)

Sep 14, 2006, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mili1
    i need free cash in rune scape =)
    And I need free cash in real life. Nothing comes free. Do some work.

Sep 14, 2006, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dmatos
    And I need free cash in real life. Nothing comes free. Do some work.
    :D I agree with you all the way... all the way.

Sep 15, 2006, 05:36 PM
    I need some more money on runescape, what do you do when you want your mining and smithing up while getting money? My mining lvl is 42 and smithing is 34. Want them both to be @ least 50.

Sep 15, 2006, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jham_lindow
    I need some more money on runescape, what do you do when you want your mining and smithing up while getting money? My mining lvl is 42 and smithing is 34. want them both to be @ least 50.
    Hmm... That's a toughie. How about you mine ore, then you smelt that ore, then you smith the ore into weapons or armour, then you sell the weapons or armour.

At 34 smith, you're not likely to get any money from other players for what you can make. You'll be forced to sell to NPCs. If you can sell armour to an armour store, you'll generally get a better return than from a general store.

Sep 17, 2006, 07:44 AM
    True, or, you can give them to another of your accounts that are noobs and fight in the wild to get armour and stuff.

Sep 21, 2006, 04:09 PM
    My other account has level 33 mining and level 25 smithing, I think and I need to get them a lot higher, same goals as the other character.

Almost forgot, my accounts names are wanahackalog and jham_lindow. Hope you can help me.
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Sep 21, 2006, 07:10 PM
    There's a big hole in barbarian village go through gates answering safety questions till get to clearing then claim reward then go down a lvl when it starts getting to hard there are monsters go back up

Quote Originally Posted by dmatos
    Hmm... That's a toughie. How about you mine ore, then you smelt that ore, then you smith the ore into weapons or armour, then you sell the weapons or armour.

At 34 smith, you're not likely to get any money from other players for what you can make. You'll be forced to sell to NPCs. If you can sell armour to an armour store, you'll generally get a better return than from a general store.
    I'm lvl 50 smith and mine don't do what he says get coal sell to noobs who are doing dericks quest or whatever its called where you have to get coal and iron and junk then when your even smith and mine do the squires sword and sell blurite

Sep 22, 2006, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by akms
    theres a big hole in barbarian village go through gates answering safety questions till get to clearing then claim reward then go down a lvl when it starts getting to hard there are monsters go back up

im lvl 50 smith and mine dont do what he says get coal sell to noobs who are doing dericks quest or whatever its called where you have to get coal and iron and junk then when your even smith and mine do the squires sword and sell blurite
    ... you can only go once in the strnghold aaaaand the smith idea stinks. Just mine coal and sell to hi lvls for like 150 gpp so your gaining xp and some serious moolah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Serial killers making money off their crimes [ 5 Answers ]

I'm doing a study on serial killers, and I'm wondering if there are any federal laws preventing serial killers from making profit off their crimes. I would also like to know how many of all murders in the US are "separate" incindents, and how many of all murders in the US are to be considered...

Making Money Using The Net [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for ways to make money using the internet. I can navigate on a level of 8 on a 1 to 10 scale. I can find people on the net. I can research and find most information on the net. Therefore, please give me advice on which businesses are legitimate and don't cost much to start. My...

Need help fast [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me how I go about taking a loan against my 401k

I was caught making fake money [ 3 Answers ]

I recently was busted for making fake 20's, I passed 8 fake 20 dollar bills. The police found another 15 or so in my trash. I understand that I committed a federal offense, what would be a ballpark of my punishment? I'm a single mom with 2 boys who's father recently committed suicide?

Making Money [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! My question is: Where can I find a job on the internet? Ive heard from many people that you can work from home and earn a decent income working online. But I can't seem to find any of these kinds of sites... Ive been looking for them for the past 3 years, and after numerous searches all I've...

View more questions Search