Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oh baby 123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Nov 2, 2006, 03:29 PM
    This wasn't metioned depending on your lvl maging in wild can get you good stuff real fast(better if your 30 below) u can make the lower noobs run and scream like heck it pretty funny. Because they have no def lvl. Remem to be patiant though and make sure that you don't enter wild till it 25+

Also mems be noted get d poisen go wicked deep and follow try to land hits still but once they poisend at lvl 40-50 they really will take a lot o damage and makes it q205872340157140* easier
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Nov 4, 2006, 07:15 AM
    Actually mine idea got me to lvl 50 in 4 hours separated I'm only allowed an hour a day
    And I went in 10 different times unttill I got the full reward
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 06:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by akms
    actually mine idea got me to lvl 50 in 4 hours seperated im only allowed an hour a day
    and i went in 10 diffrent times unttill i got the full reward
    As I've said, mining and wc is the best ting a f2p can do. And... I buy coal and logs (no oak)
    Lastcloud Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 05:10 AM
    Hey the best way is getting big bones sell them 350gp or more in world 1 in varrock big bank side and even sometime player buy's big bones for 500gp each! (if the player's rich and kind of stupid).
    70 str Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hpd4
    Hello people in here wondering how to make really fast money in runescape. give me some advice
    If you're a member do clue scrolls I made 750k from 1 before if you get robin hood boots that's maybe 2mil-5mil

Get reg logs is no a good way to make money my friend made 20mil from buying stuff for cheap then sell ti for more

If your a member kill dragons they drop dragon bones sell for 3kea a guy make 2mil in 3 weeks try it if you're a member

I made 45k from blue d hides sell for 3-5k ea
    runescape mage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Hello ulti I read your **personal info edited out ****

Message and have added you to my friends list on runescape. ~Runescape mage :cool:
    dvzin3 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Hey little how much ea do u buy logs for?

Mar 27, 2007, 01:41 AM
    Little I never seen you on before can u log in on Friday so I can get logs for u? Or is it just your private chat off?

Nah jokes
    ROBERT15 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 28, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Well High Alc A lot Of Rune Meds And Cut Yew Logs And Mine! a lot! Of Coal

Mar 29, 2007, 02:43 AM
    But I got no patience

Mar 29, 2007, 02:44 AM
    Lol
    bradilly04 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dmatos
    Are you a member? Picking flax at Seers and either selling it or spinning it into bowstrings and selling those are good money makers. 100+gp per flax/bowstring, and the bank is nice and close.

If you have some skillz in woodcutting, I hear cutting yews or magics are also good money makers.
    This guy nows what he talking about mage trees are 1k EACH and yews are 330gp EACH that a lot of money if you sit there a while and chop magics or yews
    jarrhead50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 01:26 AM
    :cool: :D ;) :p :o :)
    Rogue19941 Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

May 30, 2007, 06:16 AM
    U can mine iron and sell it for 100 each. It really works. Just got to be patient. Need a lot of iron, at least 500 ores.
    Metal_Monkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2007, 08:16 AM
    If u get good stats you can make money in pretty much anything, woodcutting leads to yews and magics... fishing leads to sharks, fletching leads to yew and mage bows which are commonly alched for big profit. So what I say is, train your skills and money will come.
    aturiak Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 13, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Hello people in here wondering how to make really fast money in runescape. give me some advice
    so many ways, lucky you have me, I know so many ways. A godo way is go to a high free world, and gto to varock general store, buy any items u think pp lwill buy, ex str ammys in store are 1k, go to bank and u can sell them for 5k ea. another way is becoem a member do treasure trails, the best thing to do is make sure u have 33 mage, and have tele grab runes, go to ardy zoo and if u have 1 get a halberd, and use it to kill the ogre in the zoo, keep killnig it until it drosp a clue, those are master clues, soemtiems you can get like 10 mil or even full guthix zammy or sara!! Another way is make if your fletchign is like 75 and wc is 75. Cut 1k mage logs, get 1k bs, fletch the lgos, attach the bs to the bows, sell the mage bows for 5k ea! It only takes maybe an hour if u buy the logs or buy the bs, yo uwill end up with 500k!!

okay here's more ways to make money, gte 60 mage, go to mage arena play the mini game a bunch make sure u win, if u win u get a zammy cape. When u have like 1k of them sell them for 5 mil each you will be filthy rich!! Another way is to get your slayer to 85, then mage abyssal demons, they drop abbysal whips, when your inventory is full go to the bank, make sure be4 u start your invo is empty, 1 inhvo will gbet u over 28 mil!! I did this on my main and mafde about 6 bil a day!! but u should be a member first, and make sure uve got good mage or range, and definitely make sure u have 85 slayer first. I will post more ideeas happy money making!!

another way is to make rngs of duelnig and enchant them 10 rigns of dueling gets u 50k, so 20 gets u 100k!! 100 gets u over or pretty clsoe to 1 mil!! Another way is the barrows mini game u can get types of armour that you can sell for pure profit!!

here's some more ways!! Form a pking clan! Become a member, go deep through brimhaven jungle until u find a wildy, all the way in the back, are jungle demons they will drop ddps, glories, and sometimes red phats like 8 per day, on christmas, every time u kill 1, they drop a cristmas cracker, take t6his advice I have given you, and you will very much apriciate it and be a trillionare on runecape, happy money maknig and good luck, if you have any questinos ro concerns essage me on runescape, I am on quite a lot, if I'm not at ymca dsummer camp, peace out! =)

here's 1 more way that will be the key of making u rich,do the master quests, they may be hard, but on a lot of them friends can help u with the killnig part. (example monkey maddness). Recipe for disaster and waterfall quest are good because u get a big rward, post or message me on ruenscape if u need any more mnoey ideas. Have a great day =).
    heyheybabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jul 6, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Hi Well these may not be very fast ways of making money but they sure are effective

1:Ok first up is selling cowhides.Fill up your inventory with them then put them in your bank.Keep doing this until you have around 100.Then go to al Kharid bank and find a buyer who is buying them for 100gp each.If the buyer needs more or is rich add them to your friends list and collect more.I have done this and I earned around 7k in 3 minutes

100gp x 100cowhides =10k

2:Go to a chicken coop and Grab heaps of Feathers around 1000 then go to port sarim and sell them at fishing store.Keep clicking value as the prices sometimes change.They are normally 3gp.This maybe slow but I made 301gp by selling 105

1000 x 3 =3k

3:Keep chopping down willows.They are around 30gp each.Keep chopping them down and storing them in your bank until you get 1000.Then go to bank and sell them... Cut down yews if your lvl 60 as they are around 200-250 gp each

Willows- 30 x 1000= 30k
    Yews- 250 x 1000= 250k

4:If your cooking level is over 32 grab a chefs hat and go to the cooking guild next to juliets house.There is everything there to make pies and wine.Make around 75-200 wine/pies and sell them for 50gp each.Follow people and say Hi I'm Selling (whatever your selling) for 50gp each would you like one.As if you do it in the bank a lot of people won't notice you

200 x 50 = 10k

5:Mine and smith
    aturiak Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jul 14, 2007, 09:38 AM
    OK people a really great way to mae money is work on your herblore and make sup sets and sell them I think their 5k ea, not sure though. =)
    junebug123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 08:56 PM
    YES I DO
    junebug123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Yes I Do Want To Make Quick Money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Serial killers making money off their crimes [ 5 Answers ]

I'm doing a study on serial killers, and I'm wondering if there are any federal laws preventing serial killers from making profit off their crimes. I would also like to know how many of all murders in the US are "separate" incindents, and how many of all murders in the US are to be considered...

Making Money Using The Net [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for ways to make money using the internet. I can navigate on a level of 8 on a 1 to 10 scale. I can find people on the net. I can research and find most information on the net. Therefore, please give me advice on which businesses are legitimate and don't cost much to start. My...

Need help fast [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me how I go about taking a loan against my 401k

I was caught making fake money [ 3 Answers ]

I recently was busted for making fake 20's, I passed 8 fake 20 dollar bills. The police found another 15 or so in my trash. I understand that I committed a federal offense, what would be a ballpark of my punishment? I'm a single mom with 2 boys who's father recently committed suicide?

Making Money [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! My question is: Where can I find a job on the internet? Ive heard from many people that you can work from home and earn a decent income working online. But I can't seem to find any of these kinds of sites... Ive been looking for them for the past 3 years, and after numerous searches all I've...

View more questions Search