Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caldon4523 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Has anyone been involved with Aspen University?
    I am thinking of obtaining an MBA on-line. I have looked at several schools and have found Aspen University. It seems very affortable. Aspen University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council. Three questions: 1. Is this a good accredition? 2. Is Aspen University a good school for an MBA? 3. Will employers consider an MBA from Aspen University as a valid credential?
    luvmylab Posts: 90, Reputation: 7

Feb 22, 2008, 06:14 AM
    Aspen University is not a diploma mill school and they are accredited but they really don't have the best accreditation. The best accreditation for any university is Regional accreditation.

I don't know what future employers will think about Aspen. It depends on if you live in Colorado or plan to get a job there. I work for a very small university but everyone on the East coast knows about this university and we have a good reputation. Will your future employers know about the school?

You might want to consider Regis University's online MBA program. Regis University is regionally accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Regis University has a very good MBA program that is online. Online MBA Program - Marketing, Accounting & Health Care Management :: Regis University

If you have any other questions let me know. I work in Higher Education so I know the business.
    mvanga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by caldon4523
    I am thinking of obtaining an MBA on-line. I have looked at several schools and have found Aspen University. It seems very affortable. Aspen University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council. Three questions: 1. Is this a good accredition? 2. Is Aspen University a good school for an MBA? 3. Will employers consider an MBA from Aspen University as a valid credential?
    I also would like to get more info on them, they are very affordable. Are their courses are hard to finish ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Washington International University another mill university? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me to answer about the status of WIT university...

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

St Clements University - another unaccredited university? [ 4 Answers ]

Would anyone tell me about the accreditation of St Clements University,please?

How were we involved [ 12 Answers ]

How was the United States involved in WW2?? also when did we get involved??

Leather sofa Aspen reclining american signature [ 2 Answers ]

Reclining leather sofa issue. I have a roommate who managed to gain about 100 lbs in 6 months. One of my reclining chairs does not recline as smoothly as it once did. This was her seat since moving in. She always sat on that side. These sofas are brand new. Well about a month ago she switched to...

View more questions Search